[ t w e n t y ]

Harry's POV

We were in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I hadn't ever been to Argentina before, I was looking forward to learning something about it but with the amount of fans outside our hotel the only learning i'd get would be from google.

Leah: Hey, how's tour? Xxxx

Oh. I'd forgotten about her.

Me: Good thanks .x

"What are you doing?" I hadn't even heard my door open.

I smile at Cait scrolling through my phone. "Learning about Buenos Aires."

"..Why?"

I shrug. "I'm bored and seeing as I can't go out and do it freely, I've resulted to google."

She shuffles closer to me on the bed. "Tell me some facts then."

I expect her to laugh or make fun of me, instead she asks me to tell her about it? Doesn't she think it's dumb that I'm researching it?

"Erm, okay. It's the capital of Argentina and has an estimated 2.8 million people living here."

She nods.

"Er, it has the third best quality of life of Latin American cities. And their quality of life is ranked 81st in the world."

"Nice,"

I rest my phone on my stomach, locking it and laying back joining Cait who was staring at the ceiling.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?"

"What's going on in that beautiful mind." She sings playfully.

"Good song." I smirk.

She sighs. "Do you think I'm weird?"

I frown. "I think you're equally as weird as me."

She smiles turning to look at me. "Then I'm definitely weird."

"Hey," I frown playfully nudging her leg.

"I've forgiven Louis.. finally," She chuckles.

"I understand you were hurt."

She was silent.

"I admire you Cait." I say looking at her, she wasn't looking at me however, her eyes trained on the ceiling.

"You do?" She asks quietly slowly turning her head, her gorgeous brown eyes staring into mine. It was weird how she was Louis' twin, they didn't look much alike at all really.

"I think anyone who is able to battle something is to be admired. Little or small."

She smiles, it's a small smile but still enough for me.

"You're a good guy Harry." She replies quietly.

Before I know it we're both leaning in, I feel her body heat against mine and my heart starts to beat a little faster.

All of that is ruined by my phone chiming with a text.

I sigh picking up my phone.

Leah: When shall I come out to see you on tour? :) xxx

I lock my phone and turn to Cait who has a frown on her face, I guess she read the text.

"I don't want her to come on tour." I sigh putting my phone on the side table.

"Who?" Cait asks innocently.

I play along. "Leah."

"Oh? Why not?"

"She'd just be a burden, and annoying."

"I thought she was nice."

Of course you would. Cait doesn't see the bad in anyone.

"Mmm."

"You don't really like her do you?" She asks softly.

"She's a nice person and, I feel like.. I don't know."

"You do, come on Harry tell me. Be an open book." She sits up and crosses her legs Buddha style. She looked beautiful in just a grey sweater and black leggings.

"There's no.. connection between us. I guess I like to be with her so I feel something, but when she leaves I'm left feeling nothing."

"I know what it's like to want to feel something. You can't force it." She smiles sadly.

"I know, I guess I see the other guys with their girlfriends and I kind of think why can't I have it, you know?"

She nods. "It doesn't mean you should go out looking for it, try and feel something with someone, you'll never be happy."

She was right.

"You're wise Cait."

She grins. "English graduate here."

"Have you ever been in love?"

She shakes her head. "I've told you before, I've never even had a boyfriend."

"I don't understand how, i mean guys must have been queuing."

She laughs hitting me with a pillow, it seemed to be her favourite thing to do. She lay back down beside me, not as close as before.

"No one queued up for me, pal."

"My word, pal." I smile back.

It's sad that she thinks so low of herself, if I had the chance to queue to be with her i would, I would every time.

______________________

A/N:

Didn't reach 20 votes which makes me feel kind of shit. Updated anyway.

Don't know if I'm even going to continue writing bc I don't think anyone's reading or even likes this book,

If you're reading and follow me on twitter and like this book and want it to continue tweet me: @nameless_zarry with the hashtag #CarryIsMyPal

Deciding by Friday whether to delete so quick!

Ok bye