[ t w en t y - t h r e e ]

Cait's POV.

"..So what happened?" Harry asked placing down a mug of hot chocolate for me and for himself. We were in his kitchen, he seemed to have just cooked some pasta of some sort.

"Louis and I got into a fight."

"I guessed that from the bags.." He smirks.

I smile. "He took it took far and I can't live with him anymore, he's emotionally draining."

"What did he say?

I look down at my mug. "That I'm just some child with a messed up head."

Harry doesn't say anything.

"I am, aren't i?" I ask quietly.

I hear Harry's chair moving before I'm engulfed in his arms. "You're anything but Cait."

I swallow.

"I'm sorry for just turning up."

"It's okay, I was actually just packing," He sits in the chair beside me.

"Oh?" Great now I'm not going to actually have anywhere to stay.

"I'm going to LA." I should have guessed, he's always there.

"Nice."

He nods. "I have a place there, cars,motorbike."

I swallow.

"You should come."

I frown. "What?"

"Why not? Get away, LA is a lovely place."

"I'm.. I'm sure it is but.. I can't.."

"Come on Cait, live a little."

I sigh.

"I'm going by private plane, private car to my place, I'll show you LA, take you on my motorbike."

It did sound nice, could I do it? Just up and go? What's holding me back?

"What about Leah?"

"What about her?"

"Surely she wouldn't like her boyfriend spending time with another girl."

"I'm not her boyfriend and you're not just another girl."

I blush at his words. "When do we leave?"

He grins, "Tomorrow 2pm."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Louis' text me again." Harry sighs as we head to Heathrow the following day.

Harry shows me his text feed with Louis.

Louis: Have you seen Cait? Do you know where she is?

Harry: Yes and yes.

Louis: ??

Harry: She's with me, if you're concerned.

Louis: Of course I'm concerned she's my sister, don't start acting weird taking her side

Harry: There's no sides to be taken, I'm simply looking out for a friend.

Louis: so where is she?

Harry: In the car with me

Louis: ??

Harry: We're going to LA. Toodles.

Louis: What?

Louis: ??

Louis: Harry answer

You have a missed call from Louis.

Louis: Harry ???

Harry: Louis it's Cait. I'm going with Harry to LA for a bit. I don't know why you're worried you didn't want me in your house remember, got to go - plane to catch. Bye.

I give Harry his phone back and he reads the text I sent Louis. "He's going to hate me."

I suddenly feel guilty. "I can go home.."

Harry shakes his head. "He can hate me all he wants."

I smile. "Thanks Harry."

"No problem now come on woman, we're going to LA!"

- - - - - - -

Harry's private plane was extremely posh, our own chairs with tv's, sockets for phone and laptop chargers, on-board service regularly topping up our drinks.

I look over to Harry who seems to be choosing a film.

"I feel like I'm rich and famous," I laugh not really used to my surroundings.

"When you're tired the chair reclines, blankets and pillows are above you."

I nod, "Thanks."

LA, here I come.