[ s i x t e e n ]

A/N: Sorry I've taken so long to update! I personally hate when people don't update in ages. It's been for a number of reasons; I've changed jobs, been on holiday, wrote up one shots, prepared for uni and lost my wifi because my area is shit for internet but it's sorted now YAY.

Enjoy :) x

Cait's POV.

"Would you stop pacing around?"

Harry stopped walking up and down for a second, flipped his hair, played with his ring on his finger, then began pacing again.

I rolled my eyes putting my phone down - I was in the middle of editing an Instagram of our dinner we had earlier, it was a work of art, even Harry took a photo of it. I stood up stilling Harry by his shoulders. "You're fine, promise."

"Are you ready to rumble!" Louis exclaimed walking in, Harry had stayed in the chill out room with me whilst the others had been getting hyped up in the dressing room.

"You're going to be amazing." I smile hugging Louis tight, he hugs me back kissing my temple.

"Security will take you to your seat when we go on."

I roll my eyes. "I don't need to be escorted, I'm not the famous one here."

"You're my sister. Everyone is going to know who you are."

I swallowed remembering I'm going to be alone out there, surrounded by people. Screaming fan girls to be precise.

I smiled trying not to let him see the worry on my face.

"You're okay, right?" He asked quietly, a frown upon his face.

I nod. "Mhmm, of course."

"Time lads," Someone called through the door, Louis kissed my temple again and then the other boys hugged me, Harry's was a little longer but I just smiled reassuring him I was okay.

He nodded and followed the boys out putting their in-ears in and taking their microphones from the stagehands.

"You ready Cait?" Paul smiled.

"Can I quickly run to the ladies?"

"Of course, lads won't be on stage for another 4 minutes."

I smiled politely rushing past him to the loo. Once in the stall I shut my eyes taking deep breaths.

Breathe. I told myself repeatedly. It'll be fine.

I took out my phone and unlocked it seeing i was still on the Instagram post I hadn't posted yet. I finished typing before posting it.

caittommo: Tour food is my favourite food.🍛

Within seconds I received likes and comments, I ignored them going into my Instagram profile.

My profile photo was one of me and Lottie not so long ago, next to it in bold it stated; 240 posts, 875k followers, 75 following.

Eight hundred and seventy five thousand people follow me on Instagram. Just on instagram alone. I know I'm on over a million on twitter, but I don't go on that as often.

So many people know who I am, and it was actually sinking in.

- - - -

I had been in the concert for around half an hour, the boys were doing amazing.

caittommo: Proud sister☺️💘

I Instagrammed a photo of Louis when he was standing near my side of the stage.

"You're Cait right?" A girl shouted over the music.

I nodded slightly.

"Could I have a photo?"

"I..er don't really um..take photos.."

She nodded. "It's fine, I understand." She then turned back around.

I felt bad but what was I supposed to do? I'm not famous..

Around an hour in I felt a sudden pang of panic and I started looking around, I was surrounding by screaming, crying girls. I looked for an exit but it was all blurring out of my vision, I tried sipping my water but my hands were shaking I couldn't undo my bottle top. I tried to step down and walk towards the end of the aisle but I was surrounded either side, the teenage girls singing their hearts out to the boys, never once paying attention to me.

I stood still felling my heart beating irregularly. My hands were sweating and trembling. I tried to take my jacket off but it clung to me because of the material and my damp body combined together. After attempting to take off my jacket, I felt nauseated and dizzy that was quickly replaced by the faint feeling. My hands had some how gotten pins and needles in both of them, my dry mouth trying to salivate. I felt so closed in I wanted to throw up.

Just as I looked up I saw Harry at my side of the stage, he looked at me quickly and then looked back a worried expression on his face.

'You okay?' He mouthed holding his thumb up. Girls surrounding me screamed thinking he was asking them.

I shook my head my eyes closing as I tried to calm my breathing. I opened again seeing him nodding. It was his turn to sing but as soon as he finished he whistled to Paul. Paul walked over to him, Harry spoke closely to his ear occasionally pointing in my direction. Paul nodded before heading towards me.

Once he reached me he held out his hand and i quickly took it allowing him to lead me to an exit.

"You okay?" He asked once we were backstage.

I shook my head my fingers numb. "I'm going to throw up." I announced.