[ f o r t y - s e v e n ]

Cait's POV.

I'd woken up to a extremely loud and early alarm, I'd landed in Paris at 7 last night and it's now 5am.

After turning my alarm off my phone then began ringing.

"Hello?" I croak.

"Oh, Cait hi. Just checking you're awake. Big day today!"

I smile. "I am excited but it's.. 5am." I rub my eyes.

"Okay, of course you're not used to this time yet."

Yet.

We said goodbye before I turned my lamp on, turning over to see Harry fast asleep - he must have got in later than me.

I kissed his forehead before moving the covers and walking to the bathroom. The agency had put me up in a posh hotel, they'd placed the tab under the agencies name so whatever I wanted was on them - I'm sure I would used that to my advantage later on tonight when I order everything on the room service menu.

I wash my face and tie my hair up - I guess a positive about modelling is not having to bother with your hair or makeup.

When I returned to my room to get some fresh clothes Harry was rubbing his eyes.

"Mm morning," He groaned.

"Morning babe, you go back to sleep."

"It's," He yawns. "Okay."

"Babe,"

"I'm coming with you to the shoot, I'm not missing your first international shoot."

I smile pulling on my jeans. "You're the best boyfriend."

"I know," He smirks. "Now kiss me,"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Cait!" Catherine calls the second I walk onto set.

I smile walking over to her, Harry trailing behind me.

"How are you this fine morning?"

I look at my watch. "It's 6:25, I thinks it's still night time." I joke.

She and Harry both laugh.

"Catherine this is Harry - my boyfriend. Harry, Catherine my agent."

They both shake hands smiling politely muttering 'nice to meet you' to each other.

"Right, let's get you in through hair and makeup and I'll explain the shoot."

I wave a brief goodbye to Harry before I'm rushed into the madness. When I returned on set I saw Harry blending in with the back, sitting quietly looking around curiously. I smiled at how cute he looked, usually it was me looking around at his work - taking in what he does. It was strange to swap sides.

"So Cait, this is Sam.." Catherine looked around, a frown set on her face. "He was here, hold on." She walks off before returning a few seconds later followed by a tall brunette guy, he had curious eyes and a soft smile.

"Sam," He held his hand out to me.

"Cait," I swallow.

"You two will be working together on this shoot, most of it will be outside seeing as the weather is being so generous - why not use it?" Catherine laughed along with Sam.

I don't think he found her the slightest bit funny, he just laughed to humour her.

I to be honest stop listening after 'you two will be working together on this shoot.'

When Sam left to get some water I leaned into Catherine. "I'm working with him?" I ask again. "As in, posing with him."

"And on him."

I swallow.

"I know he's super hot-"

"I never said that," I quickly interrupt.

"-But he does have a girlfriend, who is also a model."

"And I have a boyfriend." I raise my eyebrows.

"Of course," Catherine raises her hands up in defence. "I was just saying.."

I nod turning to look at Harry who's eyebrows were furrowed in my direction.

Yep, he too didn't seem to be too happy with my new shooting buddy either.