[e l e v e n ]

Cait's POV

"Come on Cait, we can stay for food and then leave."

I sigh tidying up the cushions on the sofa.

"But we won't just stay for food, you'll get talking with everyone and we'll end up being the last ones there."

"Cait. Why don't you want to go?"

"You know why."

"Using your social anxiety won't get you out of this."

I look at him shocked, I couldn't really believe he'd just said that. He knows my weaknesses and my faults and it's as if he's just used every single one against me in that sentence.

I storm to my room, eyes filled with tears.

"Cait-"

I lock my door and lay on my bed tears streaming down my face. Why can't my brain just be normal?

- - - - - - - - -

Harry's POV.

Everyone looks up as Leah and I walk into nialls garden. So far it was Louis, Liam, Sophia, Niall, Zayn(Perrie's on tour), Lou and Lux.

"Hey guys." I smile greeting everyone and sitting down. "This is Leah." I introduce her, everyone gives her a friendly 'hi' and smile.

I look over at Louis, he seemed a little disconnected from everyone. 'where's cait?' I mouth. He waves me off shaking his head as if to say he doesn't want to speak about it.

Me: You ok?

I text Cait just to see if she'll reply. Leah gets talking with Sophia and Lou, she's quite outgoing and can really get on with everyone. Ever since sleeping with her on Monday I haven't really spent much time alone, I'd spend the day being lazy until I got hungry, invite her out for dinner and then spend the night with her. It seemed to be an ongoing cycle I didn't really want to stop.

While everyone was eating I noticed Louis slip away to talk on his phone, I followed him - not to eavesdrop but to try and see what's going on.

"- it's me again, I'm sorry if I'm using up your voicemail but please talk to me Cait. I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean to say it. It's not the same here without you. Love you. Bye."

I waited for him to end the call before speaking.

"What happened?"

Louis sighed heavily.

"I said something to Cait I shouldn't have and hurt her feelings. I didn't mean to but, it just slipped out. Now she won't answer."

I nod patting his back. "She'll come round."

"Mmm."

- - - - - - - - -

We'd finished eating and were just chilling when the door to the back garden opened, out came Cait, a small smile on her face.

"Sorry I'm late. I was busy." She apologises to Niall as she walks over.

Niall hugged her offering her food, she then sat in between Lou and Sophia who immediately started talking with her.

Leah had gradually made her way back over to me until she was sat in between my legs slowly stroking my hand, it was soothing until Cait noticed and then I was uncomfortable almost wanting Leah off of me.

"So Cait, what do you do?" Leah smiled. Leah's smile was genuine and friendly whereas Cait's was forced and shy.

"I've er- just finished uni," She said softly.

"Oh wow, what are you thinking of doing now?"

Cait shrugs.

"She's touring with us for a bit, aren't you Cait?" Zayn grins.

She smiles shyly.

"Really?" Leah asks. "I'll have to join you guys on some dates." She smiles at me.

I smile back."Yeah." I make eye contact with Cait. "You should."