I think I just fried my brain

***I'm back (in sing songy voice). Sorry, Halloween has me hyped up. I'm a witch this year. Actually I'm just wearing a witch hat with a black shirt and black jeans. I'll be a revolutionary witch, the first to wear pants! Ok enough of my stupidity, here's chapter 31. I don't own Naruto. I'm almost near the end of this story. Can you believe it? Side pic is Akemi. Hope you like this chapter. And the dedication will be given to Konoha_11_are_cool. This is a more sad and serious chapter. Plus I still have writers block so nothing funny really happens in this chapter. It's more for a more serious mood for when the plot comes further along. Sorry that it's going to be confusing. It will make more sense later on.***

AKEMI'S POV

"I'm telling you I can't play shogi well." I threw my hands up in exasperation.

Says you. If you actually tried you could. Obito insisted (almost forgot about him huh). Rin laughed next to him. She was taller than me by a few inches with red shoulder length hair and red rectangular marks on her cheeks. Her headband was on her forehead and she wore a grey and black dress and regular ninja sandals.

Obito's right, Akemi. If you tried you could probably even beat your boyfriend in shogi. She pointed out to me. I blew a strand of hair in my face out of my eyes.

"You spirits have too much faith that I can do almost anything." Normally since people can't see spirits like Rin or Obito they would usually look at me weirdly since I look like I'm talking to myself but the people in Konoha know I can see spirits, plus I have a tendency to talk out loud sometimes. Right now I'm walking from Gramps' house; because I was playing a round of shogi against him; he won, and am now heading to the Konoha Gates to see the Sand Siblings off. Then I'll met Shika so we can go to the hospital to go see Sasuke. On their mission he got injured. I just happened to pick up Rin and Obito along the way. I met Rin a little after I met Obito, apparently both are Pirate's old teammates. I don't really ask since it's probably a touchy subject.

Please, you've survived several stabs to your stomach, stood your ground against Ibiki when he found out you set up traps all over his house, flooded the Fifth Hokage's office, and don't think Obito and I didn't see that fish looking Akatsuki member carrying you off last week. Huh, so it was Fish Sticks who picked me up.

"Yeah right that's nothing special. Tsunade had it coming. Ibiki's as scary as a giant teddy bear. And when you know someone like moron Hidan, you don't exactly expect to stay in one piece once you piss him off." Gosh it was only one Jashin book I accidentally dropped into the river. Obito had a grin that could match Naruto's.

You have more guts than I ever seen anyone had. It's a wonder how Kakashi handles you. I frown.

"I don't think so. I don't get handled. I'm Himura Akemi, if anything I handle people." I stated stubbornly. Rin smirked in amusement at my reply.

If that's what you want to think Akemi. I nodded my head satisfied. I saw Gaara, and Temari, and Kankuro up ahead.

"Oh there they are. Well see you guys around later. Keep stalking Pirate." They both told me they're staying in Konoha to watch over Pirate.

Bye. They both said waving then heading somewhere else. I ran up to Gaara then jumped on him. He didn't even move used to me.

"Tch, you ruined the whole point of jumping on you." I got off wiping imaginary dirt off my clothes. "Anyway see you guys. You better come back soon to visit." I smiled. Temari gave me a big hug.

"We'll definitely visit. I'm going to miss you."

"You never know. There might be a problem with the treaty and you'll have to come back for renegotiation." I suggested. She gave me a small smile. Kankuro put his hand around me.