Sometimes first impressions should also be last impressions

****Chapter 5 right here. I DON'T OWN NARUTO. Side pic is Akemi's smiling. Isn't she cute? Anyway I hope you vote, comment, or fan me(not the type where I'm sitting on a chair eating grapes while you're fanning me with a palm tree leaf but the kind where you put my story in you favorites or something. Although I wouldn't mind the 1st option either. just joking..or am I?) Hope you like the story. But seriously I was kidding about the 1st fan option thing. I really don't want to open my door one morning to see a stranger with a palm tree leaf in their hands saying, "I'm here to fan you." ****

Akemi's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. I shot up from the floor. I didn't recognize my surroundings. My brain was still fuzzy from just waking up, I was still trying to recall where I was. I ran and grabbed my bag. I looked back at Naruto who was still asleep, I felt bad for leaving him alone again and almost decided to stay but I don't plan on staying anywhere especially in Konaha where a majority of the village are crazy freaks from Hell. I opened and ran out but bumped into something.

"I see you're excited to start your first day of school, Akemi." Damn. I forgot he said he was going to pick me up this morning.

"Why of course, Pirate man." I pretended to be excited. The look he was giving me proved though that he knew I was planning to go anywhere but school. He examined me like he saw something he didn't see before.

"Weren't your eyes green?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes." I replied. His eyes turned confused. There was the unaswered question to my answer but I didn't tell him why my eyes aren't green today.

"Then why are they amber colored today?"

"Because they are." He kept looking but when he realized I wasn't giving anymore information he sighed.

"Well then let's go, you're already late. Leave a note for Naruto telling him you went ahead of him." He commanded. I grumbled my reply but wrote a note for him anyway. We were walking at a lazy pace even though he said I was late. We finally reached that building I ran into the previous day and headed the same way I ran up also. Pirate called out a man with a slash on his nose. "Iruka, this is your new student. Keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't run away."

He looked at me and seemed to recognize me even though I clearly couldn't remember ever seeing him before. He turned toward me in amusement. "Oh, so your the person Gai and Kakashi brought in yesterday. You really attracted a lot of attention when you ran into my class." ~His class? Wait, he was the man in the room that I tried to jump out of~

"Well you're the man who just stood there while I was practically being raped by questionable people. You really should give up your teaching license if you let children get raped on a daily basis." I really questioned this village's sanity level. He smiled at me and then turned to Pirate.

"I'll keep an eye on her Kakashi. See you around." Pirate man poofed away. ~Whoa, I forgot that they could do stuff like that.~ He smiled again then tugged me towards the class room. He pushed me in, not trusting me to wait outside in the hallway, he was smart. After I was shoved into the room it got quiet. I looked around to see all the kids in the class looking at me. Soon all of their faces lit up recognizing me from this morning. They were staring. Some of the girls were looking at me as if I  had just insulted their mothers and the boys were staring at me with an emotion I couldn't identify. Some even had slight hearts in their eyes. What is with this village and their staring problems? I straightened my back, stood proud, and put my hands on my hips.

"Yeah, go ahead, and stare. This is probably the last time you'll get to look at my awesomeness. 'Cause I don't plan on staying in this village for long. Oh, and super thanks for helping me yesterday when I was getting raped yesterday." I added sarcastically. "You'ld think your fellow comrades would help if someone around your age was asking for help." They were still looking at me intriqued but at least not staring.