Why Akemi owns a cross

***Chapter 21 is a go. This chapter is dedicated to Led5545. I DON'T OWN NARUTO. School has starting up for me so updates are going to be slower from now. For some odd reason I'm really craving sugar cookies because I saw a picture of sugar cookies today so now I really want some sugar cookies. Did I forget to put the word sugar cookies in there? No? Okay. Has anyone seen Bob lately, I lost my butler.  Reward for finding Bob: a fake Internet sugar cookie. Side pic is Akemi's cross necklace. I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as all the others.***

AKEMI'S POV

Well here I am, in a boring meeting room, on a sunny day, listening to arguing adults. After I slapped Yoga man in the face with my fish everyone pretty much decided to start hanging out with me filling me in on the details of the days I was gone. Naruto told me everything about his epic battle which is a relief that Gaara will be fine from now on. Sakura hugged and scolded me all at the same time. Sasuke actually gave me a quick hug also. All 12 Genin rookies formed a huge group hug around me which ended up with me falling to the ground. Pirate, Ibiki, Anko, Asuma, and the rest of the adults either patted me on the head or hugged me or gave me a simple good job. Yoga man was still immobilized from my fish face slap to his face. Konohamaru was so pissed at me for kidnapping Gramps but after seeing Gramps alive tackled me into a hug repeatedly saying thank you. I introduced Kono, Udon, and Moegi to Rei and Rika, the twins I gave Tora to. I was going to go ask Shika about my problem until some old farts said I had to along with them to discuss some matters about Gramps.

So here I am sitting through a meeting next to Gramps listening to everyone pretty much yell at each other. There talking about what to do with me since I technically committed treason even if it was for a good reason. Gramps spoke up screwing everyone in the room who wanted me dead. It was finally deemed that I was still a citizen of Konoha and I would get a light punishment of having some Anbu follow me around for a while. Hello babysitters all over again. Then they started taking about Gramps going back into office as the Hokage. There is no way that is happening. Half the side said yes the other said no. There started arguing all over again. I was actually getting really annoyed because I wanted to leave and Gramps is not staying as Hokage. Finally I snapped, Gramps heard the audible snap and side stepped away from me. Time to give the grown ups a time out. I pulled the cross from around my neck off then whipped it at some random ninja's head. He fell back obviously unconscious. All the adults in the room shut up and looked at me then the passed out ninja who had smoke coming off his head where I hit him with my cross. I calmly walked over to him picking up my cross off the floor next to the knocked out ninja then turning on my heels over to the adults. "He is not going back to being Hokage."

Some random hot headed ninja spoke up angry, "But-"

"No!" I shouted in my commanding voice making the ninja flinch back. "I DID NOT SPEND THREE DAYS ON A MOUNTAIN RETRIEVING HIS SOUL JUST SO HE COULD GET HIMSELF KILLED AGAIN!!" Pointing at all the the adults about to appose me, "YOU! SHUT UP!" They did. Then pointing at Gramps, "YOUR RETIRING AND THAT"S THAT!!!" He nodded. Lastly pointing at every in the room, "YOU PEOPLE!! GET A NEW HOKAGE!! NOW!" I looked at them all daring anyone to say anything otherwise. Best thing about me traveling for five years is I learned how to have a leader's voice. No one has dared oppose me when I used it. No one said no so I nodded my head satisfied, crossing my arms and sitting back into my seat. "Good, now start picking some candidates for your next Hokage. Chop chop I don't have all day." I reverted back to my normal voice.

After another couple grueling hours of arguing, yelling, and me smacking annoying adults with my cross, because they already confiscated my fish, the Fifth Hokage candidate was chosen. It was actually a women, Tsunade, one of Gramps' students and teammate to Naruto's Pervy Sage and Oreo. Once the meeting was over I was walking towards Yoga man to collect my cross necklace since he annoyed me so much that I threw it at his forehead. He smiled at me giving a thumbs up getting out a wheezy 'youthful' before he passed out. Pirate sighed going over to collect his idiot friend off the ground. He gave me a side glance. "You know if you keep throwing that cross around you'll break it." He's kind of been standing close to me in a protective way ever since I came back.