You better thank me or I'm beating you with a fish

***Here's chapter 20! In an estimated 4 months I have written 23 chapters for this story, I feel so accomplished. I DON'T OWN NARUTO. I do however now have a toy truck stuck in my wall (Don't ask). Also for the people who want Akemi to know what happened when she's drunk, I'm sorry but no one's going to tell her. Some chapters from now I'm going to get her drunk again, if she knows she won't drink it so Akemi will remain oblivious to what happened at that party. Also I never noticed this but after going through my story I realized, Akemi surprises a lot of people a lot of the time. Side pic is Akemi. It's kinda what the symbols drew. Hope you like the chapter and dedication goes to Bakanani***

3RD PERSON POV

Konoha was in shambles. The resident's have yet to know of the treason their loved Himura Akemi has done with their respected and powerful 3rd Hokage. It had been raining days on end since the attack on the village, like the skies were mourning all the brave shinobi that died protecting their homes. The funeral for all the K.I.A. shinobi has already been held, making the next generation of shinobi really think about what it means to be a ninja. Homes and buildings were being rebuilt, life was going on but Konoha didn't have that happy and lively spark that made it Konoha. The genin were all in their own turmoil about the attack and the few that knew about Akemi's actions. Naruto is injured, missing his black haired companion that always woke him up in a cheerful way, joking and just being there when Naruto needed a shoulder to lean on. Sakura had finally woken up to hear everything that happened during the attack, she is trying to cheer Naruto up while worrying about Akemi also secretly. Sasuke is trapping himself in his house mad about his inability to help both in the attack and wondering where Akemi disappeared to. Shika after two days of long considering decided Akemi did what she did for a reason and is now only worried about what will happen to her when she returns or if she will return.  The other rookie Genin only know Akemi is missing and are dealing with all their own injuries. Hinata in an effort to stop Kabuto is in critical condition at the hospital with Kiba and Akamaru scratched up also from helping her. Neji is constantly visiting, forming a new relationship with his cousin ever since his battle with Naruto. Ten Ten and Lee go too in case any news of Akemi pops up. Shino is also in the hospital with his teammates recovering from poisoning. Inhabitants in the hospital are fewer than expected ever since a gallon of Akemi's Holy water mysteriously appeared at the steps of the Hospital hours after the attack. With the use of the water on any occupants with severe damage like Hinata are treated right away, effectively clearing more space for the next patients. Choji is helping Ino with both their families rebuilding.

The adults that know aren't any better. Kakashi is blaming himself for not being a better teacher to his student also just plain worrying about her as if she was his own flesh and blood. Ibiki silently horrified that if she returns he will have to interrogate her for the sake of the village. Anko is just sitting in her house with Kukiko half fuming over her hate for Orochimaru, the other half scared for her adopted baby sister's punishment. Gai has never been more serious in his life, keeps replaying in his mind the last time he saw Akemi. Asuma still not smoking worried for his 'niece' and father sticking with Kurenai. Kurenai, through Hinata, came to love the girl in a motherly way and can't help but worry about her. Multiple Jonin, Genin, and Chunin that know Akemi are all worried or scared for her. The villagers starting to miss their little stray cat wandering the streets of Konoha. Who knew one little, black haired girl could have such an impact on the entire village of Konoha.

It finally stopped raining, it was sunny out but now the Jonin were in a meeting inside discussing what they will do. "Obviously we need to track her down and arrest her as a criminal ninja." One obnoxious ninja stated. Ibiki growled at that idea.

"We shouldn't need to do this." Asuma stated. "Shikamaru gave me his opinion and says she must have done this for a reason and I believe my student. Anyone who knows Akemi, knows she would never do anything this serious without a good reason." There were nods going around the room because it was true. As silly as Akemi is she could be wise when it came to something serious. The few that didn't know her grumbled about how she needed to be taken and killed.