***Even murderes can be nice.....sometimes***

***Extra chapter, hope you enjoy. Time line is between chapter 28 and chapter 29. I DON'T OWN NARUTO. All I could think about was this while I was thinking of what to do next. I have the plot of what's going to happen next but I'm not sure how to word it. I'm having my first writers block and it sucks way more than I expected it to. Dedication is to BrookeSimmons, who I thought I gave a dedication to but apparently didn't. I don't remember the reason why I just remember in one of my drafts before I published a chapter I had her as a dedication but it wasn't there when I checked again. OKAY! Enough of my rambling from my writers block. Enjoy this chapter now or you know what's going to happen you know where with you who and you know why.***

AKEMI'S POV

I was sleeping in my tree next to Naruto's apartment like usual when I suddenly feel like I'm being lifted up. "No, the unicorns go in the other store," I think I might have mumbled from my dream about some unicorns who were being forced to move out of the home furniture store. I heard two familiar chuckles from somewhere but I was too tired to do much. I mean I think it's like four in the freaking morning. I know you think I should probably be freaking out or waking up because I'm possibly being carted out by some random people who could do questionable things to me when I'm awake but my instinct hasn't gone off so I went back to sleep. I trust my instincts, they've gotten me out of some pretty sticky situations. So following the fact that they weren't going off I pulled my body closer to the person carrying me for warmth. The person, still don't know who, must have realized that since they held me closer to them. I sighed pretty comfortable for someone getting kidnapped again before going back to sleep.

I distantly woke up, still drowsy from sleep but able enough to feel my surroundings. I felt myself being put on something soft, maybe a couch? Then I heard whispering.

"Did you get her?" Was her supposed to be me? I know your thinking that's a dumb question but there could always be another 'her' they kidnapped and I secretly got brought along also.

"Yeah, she's on the couch sleeping still." Not exactly, close enough though. I recognized the voice as one of my captors. The voice still sounded familiar.

"Good." Am I supposed to be scared yet? I think my slow brain is in denial right now because instead of deciding to run I'm yelling at my instincts for being suck ass since I'm now thinking I'm about be woken up by pedophiles.

I heard a female voice now, "Aww she looks so cute like that." Well.....thank you?

"What the fuck is she wearing!?" I heard a new voice yell, still I know I know the voices from somewhere. I heard an audible slapping sound and a loud thud to I guess the ground.

What's wrong with my pjs? It was a plain black tee that went to my knees, comfortable sleeping shorts under, and a white cap that had long ends that looked a little like ears. Pirate gave me the tee, it was big on me so it hung loose on my shoulder sometimes. Sakura gave me the shorts. And Naruto got me the hat, that was similar to one he owned when he slept, when I first became his roommate.

"Shut up, you'll wake her!" The female voice whisper yelled. "We're not done yet so be quiet." The voice was commanding and stern.

I guess the man got up again because I heard him yell, not as loud as before though, "What was that for bitch!? I'll fucking sacrifice you Jashin-sama!" Another loud smack and thud was heard again, although this time I think he got smashed through a wall. That woke me up because the wall he smashed through so happened to be right next to me. I quickly sat up from the couch I was laying on. I opened my eyes a little dazed from sleep still. I hear cursing from my right, I turned still disoriented to see a man with silver hair pulled back with a cloak that had red clouds on it, showing some of his chest and his headband around his neck. I got out of my defensive stance into a just exasperated one.