***I told you alcoholic drinkers are nothing but trouble***

****Here's another bonus chapter. I am making a personal bet that no one will guess what will happen in this extra chapter unless you've read this chapter before. Here's a hint: It has a funny outcome that I've already wrote in one of my author notes in another chapter. The time line is right after chapter 17 but before chapter 18. I hope you enjoy this extra chapter. I'm looking forward to the feedback I'm going to get on this little extra chapter.****

**EDIT: The side is what annoyance and little efort looks like**

AKEMI'S POV

I decided to have a small party to celebrate all those who passed to the Chunin Exams and I invited everyone to celebrate for those people. I thought it would be nice before everyone went into death mode training. I guess talking about friendship with Team 7 made me make the choice on the spur of the moment. Sakura and Nauto really seemed to like my idea. Sasuke just went along with it. And Pirate was going or his demented books were going to be burned into ashes before he knew it. It was slightly tough to get Neji to come but once I persuaded Yoga man to come Neji was coming whether he came willingly or they dragged him along forcefully. Ten Ten agreed because it sounded fun she said. Lee was coming too, he was let out of the hospital a day after me as long as he didn't push himself too much. Hinata, Kiba, and Shino accepted the offer so their sensei Kurenai was coming along also. I invited Gaara and his siblings, I'm not sure if they're coming or not. Shika and Choji and Ino were coming along with Asuma. I banned smoking at the party, he was still coming. Everyone was bringing some food along for the party. Team 7 handled chips. Team 8 handled cups and plates. Team 10 was desert since Choji really wanted to pick them. And Yoga man's team could bring whatever they wanted.

Everything was set I was at the door letting people in. Since my eyes were yellow today I was wearing a yellow kimono with light purple flowers and a red obi(<<the sash around the waist) with a golden ribbon tied in the middle. I had my hair pulled back along with my bangs pushed to the side and two red ribbons tied on both sides of my hair. I pretty sure I looked good because when I showed Naruto and Sasuke they both turned bright red. Sakura was cute too wearing a dark red kimono with pink and light yellow flowers on it and a dark yellow obi around her waist, her hair was down in regular style. The guys were all wearing regular yukatas in plain colors. Sasuke work a dark blue one with his clan symbol on the back while Naruto, you guessed it, work an orange one the same color as his regular orange suit. Pirate lived up to his name by wearing a black one.

Hinata, Kiba, Shino, and Kurenai showed up. Hinata also wore a red kimono with white petal prints all over hers and a gold and black obi. Kiba wore a grey yukata with dog prints on them. I wasn't sure if the paw prints were supposed to be there or Akamaru put them on but I didn't ask because it would be rude. Shino wore his regular clothes.

Yoga man came along with a not being dragged Neji. He did how ever have on light purple yukata, it hung on him loosely like he was forced into it. Lee actually a plain green yukata instead of spandex like I thought he would come in. Ten Ten had a light blue kimono with white butterfly prints and a yellow obi. Her hair were in there regular buns with blue wide bows attached to them.

Lastly Shika and his team came. Choji was in a pale orange yukata with a yellow smiley faces pattern on it. Shika had on a dark, dark green yukata that had vertical stripes running along it. Ino came in a orange kimono with white flower and leaves on it and a green obi, her hair was pulled into a bun with a green ribbon. Asuma brought a special drink for the celebration.

Except for the Sand Siblings, everyone is here, even Obito came along with a couple of other ghosts. I'm not sure they're are going to be coming since they don't know everyone very well. "Okay! Congrats to all those who passed! Let's celebrate and have fun before we all train until we bleed and possibly kill ourselves!" I shouted to start the party.