All I can say is, "prelims suck so much"

****Heyo I'm back!!!!! Heads up, school is going to be starting for me soon so updates are going to be a little bit slower I think, I'm not sure because I'm stupid in many different ways that are not to be explained at this very moment. Here is chapter 16 I hope you enjoy it. Side pic is a picture of Akemi that I found. The side pic from the last chapter are the clothes she is wearing. I dedicate this chapter to BloodyHope472 because she is really nice and seems sweet and fun too. Anyway, again, I hope you enjoy this chapter AND begin reading.......NOW!!!****

AKEMI'S POV

"Akemi and Kabuto please step forward." Hayate called for us. We both came standing directly in front of eachother. I glared at him, he glared back instead of putting on boy scout act. "Everyone else besides the two competitors, please move to the stands to observe the match." Everyone left. I got a good luck from Shika, Naruto, Shino, Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru, Sakura, Pirate, Lee, Yoga man, and even a grunt from Sasuke.

"Wow Sasuke almost a whole word. I'm am so proud of you!" I clapped my hands in fake astonishment pointing my eyes upward like I was thanking the Heavens for Uchiha Sasuke actually gracing me with an almost whole word. "Look who's almost not considered anti-sociable. That's a good boy." I gushed like I was praising a five year old for doing a great job of coloring in the lines instead of out. I ruffled his hair before he smacked my hand away. He scowled looking semi irritated at me while Naruto was off on the ground laughing at what I just did to Sasuke. Ino and Sakura were bad mouthing me since I was mocking their crush. Pirate just looked amused along with a couple other people I knew.

"Shut up! Just don't die stupid." He grumbled before bonking Naruto then dragging him up to the stands with the rest of the people. I giggled watching them go up with the rest of my friends. Kukiko wouldn't budge until I told her to go with Pirate. I saw Gaara look at me when he was heading up along with his other teammates. I nodded my head in a friendly gesture to which he returned hesitantly also a little bit confused on what to do. I swear once you get past the fact that he most likely will kill you if you don't have the power to stop him, he is so adorable in his confused anti-social ways.

"Alright I want a clean fight. You can use any justus, weapons, and other items or traits you possess. Any objections?" The proctor told us before coughing. He should really get some cold medicine for that cough. I raised my hand thinking of my only problem. He looked at me in curiosity along with the people who knew me and some who didn't. He motion his hand for me to ask my question.

"So you expect us to being fighting each other to the bloody death or at least until someone passes out AND still manage to stay clean? I think there are going to be some problems here buddy." I shifted my weight to my left leg then put my left hand on my hip while tilting my head slightly. It was actually silent after I asked my question. Naruto and Kiba broke the silence by starting to laugh at me some others joined in. Hayate just looked over at the Hokage or his fellow Jonin for help on what to do about me. The Hokage actually said to just ignore me because I'm always like that. "Excuse you Gramps but what the Hell is that supposed to mean!?" I threw my hands up in exasperation. He ignored me. Hayate continued along.

"Any other problems?"

"I have none." Kabuto the Closet Perv said while pushing his glasses up his nose in a pervert like fashion if I do say so myself.

"No." I grumbled annoyed that no one answered my previous question.

"Very well, then the first preliminary match begins now!" He called then stepped back while both of us took fighting stances. Glasses didn't move and neither did I.

"Are you going to move or are you going to sit there looking ugly all day you closet perv?" I said starting to get annoyed he wouldn't move. Although I was annoyed I still didn't move. First rule in fighting: always let your opponent make the first move, it helps determine what type of fighter he/she is so that I know what style of fighting to use against him/her. His head grew a growing irk mark at me for making the closet perv reference again but he didn't move otherwise. If he wasn't going to move I was going to have to make him. I put my hands on my hips then stuck out my tongue. "Closet perv, closet perv, closet perv, closet perv," I kept repeating and repeating until he finally lunged right at me out of irritation.