Troublesome girl, troublesome boy

***Here's chappy 28. I DON'T OWN NARUTO! Side pic is Akemi and Shikamaru, ignore the red hair it was really hard to find a picture I could use. Dedication is for WriterByHeart and like her user name implies she is also a writer. This chapter is not going to be as depressing or kinda freaky as the last. No father stabbing their daughter scenes for the rest of this book. Anyway sorry about the slow updates but school is busy and I am lazy. Hope you like the chapter though. But if you don't, it's okay, I'll only hate you with everything I got for all of the next full five minutes after I find out you don't (so don't feel pressured). Love ~Jade***

3RD PERSON'S POV

As soon as Shikamaru got into the temple it took everything he had to not try and kill Akemi's father for what he did but he knew Akemi needed more help now. He had her in his arms still bleeding running quickly to gather the others. He was really worried about her. She was a lot lighter than normal and she was pale. She wouldn't stop bleeding but she also wouldn't close her eyes. She just kept them open with a vacant, empty look in them, not moving, barely breathing, just staring into space. He finally found most of them rounded up in a circle fighting off the ninjas attacking them. They arrived to Akemi's village shortly after a huge red light shot out of a building to face a number of rogue ninja. He quickly got their attention. "Retreat!" They turned as soon as they saw him with Akemi their eyes widened. Kakashi threw a smoke bomb covering Akemi's rescue party while they retreated. They were gone now running in the opposite direction of the village. Once they were a safe distance away they started talking again.

"What happened to her!?" Naruto was the first to scream looking at his friend with deep worry.

"Is she okay!?" Sakura screeched also eyeing her still bleeding stomach.

"I found her in a temple where the light came from with her Father stabbing her in the stomach." Kakashi and Kurenai looked in horror at what Akemi's father did to her. Everyone else wasn't that happy either. "We need to get her medical attention." What Shikamaru said got everyone's attention finally. He was right. She was bleeding heavily, if they didn't heal her wounds soon they would've rescued her for nothing. Sakura the first to think looked at her sensei scared for her friend. She along with Ino and Hinata had tears in their eyes looking at Akemi.

"What are we going to do Kakashi-sensei?" He shook his head grim.

"We can't go back to Konoha. the trips too long. Akemi needs medical help now." What Kakashi said was sinking in everyone's head. Hinata and Nej both activated their Byakugans at the same time desperately looking for a close by hospital that could help Akemi.

"There's got to be a town close by. Right?" Kiba asked hoping he guessed correctly. Akemi's breathing was getting even more shallow by now. She still had her eyes open. They were a dull grey. Usually when someone's that injured closing there eyes is the worst thing that could happen but looking at them hurt. Everyone didn't want to see that blank stare on Akemi. Akemi was lively and always moving. She was the type of person that made you forget she could get hurt since she was always so strong and reckless. This Akemi here looking off into space hardly moving hurt to look at.

Sasuke looked at one of his closest friends then frustrated yelled, "Isn't there something we can do!?" Naruto suddenly got a rare good idea.

"Kakashi-sensei! Where close by Inari's village right?" Seeing where his knuckle headed student was going his eyes lit up in hope.

"Yes Tsunami has medical knowledge." Shikamaru not caring how just hearing Akemi could get help quickened his pace along with everyone else. Within a few hours they reached Tazuna's village. Akemi had Naruto's jacket around her wounds to at least stall the bleeding until they could get her help. She hasn't moved at all. Kakashi leading the way flashed as fast as possible to Tazuna's house. the village was more lively and happy since they've last been here. He got into Tazuna's kitchen to see him reading the paper while Tsunami was cooking lunch for Inari. Tazuna looked up from his paper to see Kakashi along with some other familiar faces. He smiled at the pleasant surprise until he saw Akemi pale and still in an unknown boys arms. He stood up quickly attracting Inari's and Tsunami's attention. They smiled also happy to see Team 7 again until they saw the entire scene