The jerk who stole my shoes

***This is chapter 26. I DON'T OWN NARUTO. I know this is late but I've got to tell you, during the fourth of July when my family and me were watching fireworks on our front porch my neighbor climbed the fence and jumped on our trampoline for a couple hours at 9 at night. Weird, right? Bob finally came back from wherever he disappeared too. He won't tell me though so now Bob is dangling by a rope outside my backyard from a tree. Dedication is for moonlighttear. I hope you like this chapter. Side pic is Akemi, ignore the cat ears.***

~A&A fact: Kakuzu was the first one to find Akemi when she started travelling. After sharing some secrets they became friends~

AKEMI'S POV

"Akemi!" I turned to my right where I heard a familiar voice come from. I had a mouthful of noodles dangling from my mouth. I was sitting at Ichiraku's Ramen shop right next to Shika. He was teaching me how to use chopsticks. I'm actually capable of using them for a while. Ramen actually isn't that bad. Not something I'ld eat every day but on special occasions it's nice. Since my mouth was stuffed with noodles, I made that sound that people with food in their mouths make. "We've got a- whoa! Akemi, are you using chopsticks?" I swung my seat around to find my teammates gaping at me. I nodded my head still trying to choke down the remaining noodles in my mouth.

I finally gulped it down. No wonder Naruto has a huge mouth, trying to eat those noodles the way he does could be suicide for the people who don't have the mouth width. "Yep, Shika is teaching me how to now." I pointed my thumb in his direction. He shook his head as a hello. Sasuke looked at Shika with the usual annoyed look he gives everyone. Sakura was saying how cute we were together. And Naruto was complaining how when he tried to teach me I failed every time but it worked when Shika taught me. I snapped my fingers in front of their faces getting their attention. "I believe you were saying, 'We've got a'- what? A turtle? A lottery ticket? A new butler named Bob?" I questioned. Naruto seemed to remember finally what he first came for.

"We've got a mission from Granny Tsunade. Shikamaru's in it too. Come on, I'll race you." I smiled deviously slapping down the money for the ramen I got. Naruto thinks trying to beat me in speed is considered training, weird enough Pervy agreed. Personally I just think he said that because that meant less time having to teach Naruto. Those two can be pervs together but when they train all they do is argue with each other.

"You're on!" I got in ready position along with Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura, already used to this just said go for us in a bored tone knowing who was going to win here. I made it to Tsunade's office in three seconds flat leaving Naruto in my dust. I ran threw the doors yelling, "Take that Naruto! I beat you, even though you can't hear me I'm going to do an evil victory laugh now! Bwahahahaha!" I even had my hands up in an evil way too with imaginary flames behind me. I went on like that for 4 more seconds until I realised I had people staring at me. I turned around to see the surprised Sand Siblings and a shocked Tsunade. I waved at them like I normally do acting as if I didn't just come barging in her office like a freak then laughing evilly in it for 15 seconds. Still awkward silence. "So, hows the weather?" Tsunade just shook her head.

"Akemi, what are you doing here?"

"Naruto said we had a mission so I came here right away. What are you doing?" I said in an accusing voice making it seem like it was her fault.

"I didn't think you'ld all be here until 5 minutes from now. I was finishing some agreements for the peace treaty between Suna and Konoha." She motioned towards the Sand Siblings. Temari waved hi clearly amused by my actions along with Kankuro who didn't hide it as well. Gaara stayed emotionless but I could almost see the corner of his lips about to turn up slightly. I shrugged my shoulders in a what can you do way. She sighed, "Alright if you want, stay here until everyone else arrives." She handed me a big bottle of something. "Here use this to entertain yourself with until the others arrive." I took the bottle looking in it to see some liquid sloshing around. I wonder what it is? I shrugged my shoulders again since I was bored. Might as well try it out, Tsunade did say to keep myself busy. I took a mild gulp only to have it sliding down my throat slowly burning it also. Oh my God this hurts so fucking bad. What the Hell is this stuff!? I couldn't think of anything else until I blacked out. ~Wait! This happened at that party too. I need to figure out what this stuff is after I wake up again.~