You would never guess what's in it

****I DON'T OWN NARUTO. I think this is chapter 7, hope you like it. The side pic is Akemi in her sparring outfit, just you know with a little less chest. She is only 12. Anyway vote, comment, and fan(you know which one) BTW this is totally unrelated but this morning because I slept on it my entire left arm was numb. So I swung my arm around like a noodle, it was actually kind of entertaining and least until I got feeling back in my arm then it hurt like a bitc- I mean it hurt alot.****

Akemi's POV

Naruto and I walked to the training grounds around 6:50, we met up with Sakura on the way. She ignored Naruto. She and I exchanged our 'good mornings.' She still seems to dislike me not as much as the other girls from class, which I still don't understand why they hated me, but we got along fairly decent. When we got the Sasuke was already there wide awake and standing. We stood too. We waited for Pirate and waited and waited and waited. Jesus Christ what is taking this guy so long? He never seems to be this late when I'm trying to escape. Sakura and Naruto were sitting on the ground, I was sitting on the tree, and the Great Uchiha was- wait you'll never guess. STANDING!! That's right standing for 3 hours, man he's got good endurance I'll give him that. I was starting to think we went to the wrong training ground, I don't know the training grounds. I mean I followed Naruto here this morning. Finally the Pirate decides to show up, he's walking leisurely along like he didn't just show up 3 hours late for his own training. Naruto and Sakura stood up immediately very pissed off.

"YOU"RE LATE!!" They both yelled. Man, imagine if they ever met actual twins. I think they'ld be more synchronized in thoughts than the twins. Pirate didn't look even the bit guilty for standing up his students, just offered a lazy smile.

"I'm sorry. A black cat crossed my path this morning so I had to go around the long way."

"LIAR!!" See? Synchronizing. He seemed unfazed, pulling out an alarm an setting it. He put it down on the wooden stump.

"Okay. That clock is set to noon. Your objective is to get one of these bells from me by then. If you don't succeed, you'll be tied to those stumps over there and miss lunch being forced to watch your teammates and I eat right in front of you. Of course you'll also be sent back to the academy." He ended that on a happy note. Jerk. There's only three bells obviously he wants someone to fail. "You can use anything to try to get these bells. Kunai. Shuriken."

"But Sensei, that's dangerous. You could get hurt." Sakura whined. She has not seen this guy when he's been chasing after me. The only way you could hurt him is if you hit him where the sun don't shine and believe me. I've tried. It didn't work, he dodged it and bonked me on the head really hard after that. Naruto didn't seem to have the same problem as Sakura though since he ran straight at Pirate with a kunai. Really fast, Pirate grabbed Naruto's hand and pulled him into a headlock. I've been teaching myself to track his movements, I can almost see him when he moves really fast now.

"I didn't say start yet but good, you came at me with the intention to kill. I'm starting to like you guys." He smiled. He pushed Naruto away from him, where Naruto promptly fell. "Go." Sakura and Sasuke disappeared immediately. I just slowly walked behind a tree. Naruto went at it with Pirate. If light bulbs could go off, I would definitely have one on the top of my head. ~Pirate said Yoga man wouldn't be 'supervising' me since he would be watching me while he trained us. And he's going to be busy with Naruto for a while. This is my chance! I could make it!~ I started sneakily walking the direction leading out of the training grounds and toward the village gates. Me and my great ninja skills. I turned to see if anyone was behind me. No one. I started running now. I was so happy I was grinning and I thought I almost made it home free when Pirate suddenly showed up out of no where.

"Akemi, I believe you have a mission you're supposed to be completing."

"Damn you Pirate. Weren't you busy with Naruto? Where's he?"