Screw this I'm going fishing

***Ha Ha I stole my sister's laptop! Nothing can stop me from writing except if I broke my hands because I'm not one of those awesome people who can type with their feet or with my left hand. Here's chapter 29. xBloodyRoses gets the dedication for this chapter. I can't remember if I already gave her one but if I did then yay for her for getting another one. I sadly still have a bit of writers block. Lets hope I don't die from this horrible disease. Side pic is Akemi and Shika. I just had some gumbo for lunch, so I'm in a pretty good mood for writing. Hope you like this chapter. And I DON'T OWN NARUTO.***

AKEMI'S POV

Right now I'm teaching the kids how to dance like me. After my little kidnapping at 4 in the morning; and I'm not guessing, it was actually recorded when I disappeared that day, I had to go talk with Tsunade about where I went. I just told everyone I visited some old friends to go to a last minute party. Which technically wasn't a lie. Pirate's still scolding me for worrying everyone about me missing for a full 18 hours and 53 minutes, again they actually recorded this information down. Man office ninjas must have a heck of a load of paperwork from all the useless information they record.  Anyway back to me dancing with kids, it's about recess time for them at the academy when I was passing by. Apparently Rei and Rika visit Ino at her family's shop a lot also so she told them about my dancing skills. So now they asked me to show them. I was off on the side of the academy showing them when Kono, Moegi, Udon, and a couple others came to watch since they were all on the play ground. Somehow or another I started showing them how to dance. Now I have a load of ninja kindergartners and village children dancing on the academy play ground. Rei and Rika are really good at it, along with this boy I gave Yammy the cat to, Shotaru. Kono is hilarious to see since he keeps tripping on his scarf when he's dancing. I laughed while he was scowling on the ground. "Why are you even dancing anyway Kono? Don't boys your age usually not like doing this sort of girlie thing anyway?" I was a little curious, I had the same number of boys as I had girls dancing. Kono was blushing.

"Well I want to become a great ninja like you. If I become as good as you I could easily defeat Naruto and become Hokage!" He put his fist up in a determined way. I laughed again in good nature. I could see how that works out in his mind. I turned my head to the rest of struggling boys.

"So that's why your dancing? To be as good as me?" I rose an eyebrow in question while still having a playful smirk on my lips. The boys, all of which I knew, turned towards me with an excited gleam in their eyes.

"Yes, Akemi-niisan!" I laughed again. It's a wonder how I know the entire population of Konoha and still manage to remember their names. I mean I'm horrible at remembering names, look at Pirate and Yoga man.

"Well how about I show you some stretches that are more suited for your height?" They all nodded eagerly the girls now joining in also. I showed them all some simple stretches that would ease their muscles making them more flexible. For Rei, Rika, and Shotaru I was showing them a dance I did when I was around their age. They were good dancers. All the young academy students tried the stretches and while still having fun. The villager children who weren't ninjas in training were just dancing the one I showed them. All around we were just playing. I was wresting with Shotaru and Kono, who could have been brothers with the way they act, when an ahem could be heard behind us. I turned around to see a curious Iruka.

"Akemi, recess is over. Would you mind handing back my students to me." He looked interested in my small troupe of children though. Although now that I looked at it, it probably did look like a circus. A couple boys and girls were off doing cartwheels around the playground. Udon, Meogi, and Shiba were forming a pretty decent pyramid.  And a few more of the daring kids were still dancing, leaping in the air and doing small flips. Even the village kids looked almost like acrobats while playing. Rika was pulling her leg to almost the top of her head from behind and Rei was doing a full split. While I was rolling on the ground with Kono and Shotaru wresting. I pushed Kono and Shotaru off me so they ran back to their friends to play more. Shotaru started performing a one handed hand stand next to a cartwheeling Shiba. Kono was being showed how to keep his balance by Mai, a village kid.