Character info

• Dedicated to any one who voted for this chapter

***Edit: Because I am technologically incompetent and ever since Photobucket has taken off the slideshow feature, my slideshows have died; I do not know how to fix this and am too lazy by this point to try anymore so what's on the side is basically my last ditch effort. Happy readings***

Main Character:

1st Name: Akemi(Bright and Beautiful;red beauty)

Last Name: Himura(scarlet village)

Age: 12

Appearance: Long straight black hair, eyes tilted upward in the outer corners, light colored skin, eyes change color all the time(no actual pattern to how they change, they just do), always changing outfits(reason: "Why wear only one thing in life?"), petite but slender with some curves, shorter than Naruto an inch or a little more

Background: Used to be from a small village in the Land of Waves. The village is very poor like the rest of the land and has no knowledge of the ninja world thus Akemi has no knowledge of it. It was very isolated from the rest of the world. A majority of the people had red hair, but Akemi didn't. She was training to become a priestess for her mother, but got kicked out of the village for her black hair at age 7. She became a travelling nomad and survived on her own. She's met many people(will be known throughout the story) and learned a couple techniques to defend herself, but because she was moving so often and only trying to survive she still has no knowledge of ninjas. The rest of her past and her is a secret for later.

Personalty: She is calculating, smart, rude(to people she doesn't trust, meaning mostly everyone). She has the weirdest ways to solve problems. She is very cautious of people and doesn't trust easily. Also has a tendency to joke or fool around.

Main Character's Family:

Akemi's father (pic shown)

Name: Himura(scarlet village) Katsutoshi(to win cleverly)

Relationship with Akemi: He's the head of the village and ashamed to have Akemi as his daughter. He hates her hair to such an extent he once chopped some of it off when she was 5. He's a cruel, controlling, proud person who looks down on everyone.

Akemi's mother

Name: Himura(scarlet village) Yuna(good looks)

Relationship w/ Akemi: She loves Akemi. She's afraid of her husband though so she has little power or say in how her daughter is treated.

Akemi's older sister

Name: Himura(scarlet village) Tsubaki(Camellia)

Relationship w/ Akemi: She is already a priestess. She barely sees or talks to Akemi. She does pity Akemi though for how she is treated but she is also jealous that Akemi is better than her as a priestess and thinks that their mother loves Akemi more. She fears that once Akemi finishes her training she won't be needed anymore so she tells their father to get rid of her, to which he quickly accepts.

*This is my first story so please give me feedback on how the story is so far. Also I'm not a huge Naruto fan so if I missed something or screwed up something please tell me about it b/c seriously I had to actually research Naruto info just to make up this part of the story. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my story.*

~DISCLAIMER- I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. Obviously if you believe I do then you are stupid or skipped over the first sentence I wrote on my disclaimer. Only created the characters on this page. ~