I'm being stalked by a pirate and his yoga teacher

***And here is chapter 2.(fake applause in background) Thank you, thank you I appreciate the enthusiasm. I'll be here all week(that's a filthy lie just so you know, I have school and a life). Anyways enjoy the chapter. The side pic is Akemi. I DON'T OWN NARUTO (said really fast)***

It's been 5 years since I've been thrown out of my village. I've met lots of people and gained a lot of experience. Now you don't have to worry I didn't become depressed from my experience, if anything it made me stronger. If I really thought about my life in my old home, I probably would have run away or died sooner or later if I had stayed. In a way that dramatic turn in my life was a blessing in disguise. I'm traveling, experiencing life and living my life to what I consider the extent of the fullest. I would like to say I'm a laid-back, happy-go-lucky person right now with WAY too much sarcasm. I travel from place to place in a kind of forever vacation. Doing what I want, when I want, nothing to worry about. Who knew being a hobo could be so pleasant. Whoever says hobos are filthy are dirty(hee hee reversed) liars, I mean I think I look pretty clean. It's not that hard to stay clean as long as there is a lake or pond nearby. I've also run into my fair share of trouble and creeps but I always manage to escape and I have the scars to prove it. I mean I just escaped from some psychopath and his jackass friend and am recovering from my escape but I have a stomach wound right now and it is not pretty.

Right now I'm travelling to my next place to sleep and regain my strength. I've already caught and ate dinner now all I need to do is find a nice tree to sleep in for the night. ~Trees, trees, hm-hm, looking for a tree~ I was humming in my head. I stopped when I noticed a presence following after me ~Great I have stalkers following me~ but they weren't attacking just watching so I ignored them. I mean even stalkers have to have something in their lives to enjoy; why not brighten their day by letting them stare at my awesomeness. I'm sure they'll leave me alone sooner or later to stalk someone else. "Ah, this tree is perfect! It's like you were made for me. Thanks tree!" I hug the tree and start climbing up by hand. Don't want my stalkers to know I'm capable, now do I, besides climbing by hand is fun to do every now and then. I keep my bag close to me and curl up to go to sleep. ~hhmmnn, comfy tree~

I woke up to the sound of leaves crunching. I shot up quickly and pulled my sword out of my bag. "Who's there?" No response. "I'm warning you if you don't show yourselves, you'll be sorry later." This time a bush started moving and two men walked out and stared at me cautiously. One was a man in his 20s with white hair sticking sideways like he cocked his head horizontally from the ground staring at an art piece he didn't understand but his hair decided to stay in that position. He had his entire face covered except one of his eyes and wore black clothes and a green vest. He looked like a pirate. Pirate man's partner didn't look any better than him. His hair was worse, it looked like he put a bowl on his head and just chopped any hair that wasn't protected by the bowl off. He eyebrows were too much to go into or describe after just waking up. He wore a green jumpsuit, like the ones I've seen women in some of the villages I've passed wear when they do yoga, he even had the leg warmers like them. He also wore a vest similar to his pirate buddy. 

They were staring at me. I was staring at them. Five minutes probably passed but no one moved, it soon got annoying and I exploded. "STARING!! STARING!!! STARING!!! DIDN'T YOUR MOTHERS EVER TELL YOU THAT STARING IS RUDE!!" I huffed  at the end. That only made them stare at me more. "Ahem, what are you doing here? I mean I know I am so epic that you had to turn into stalkers to creep and see you daily dose of me but you're starting to make me feel uncomfortable." That seemed to snap pirate-man out of his staring contest.

"I really should be asking you that. State your name, business, and what you are doing here." He said in a very professional way that was screwing over my image of him as a pirate in my head.