Cupid Reader x Human Crush

Cupid's pov

It was two months, two months of exhaustion. This (c/n) guy can't get over the girl's death to the point he won't even look at another woman. I kept on eating my ramen, poking (c/n) to look at the girl from the other side who was clearly interested in him. But he just swats my hand away, "if you are done eating make sure to wash the dishes and lets head out" (c/n) calmly speaks.

"To where?"

"To the nearby park I want to get some fresh air"

"Favorite place my ass! That's where his suppose to be girl love to hang" I eyed (c/n) suspiciously but do what he saids.

"If you can turn back time in what day will you go back to?" (c/n)  suddenly ask while we were walking.

"Look man you should really just move past her, I know that time would have gone to another direction but it happens" I hold his hand, dragging him to the ice cream stand.

"Besides if you learn t-"

"Watch out!"

My heart pound in a quick pace, my head was lost for a moment or so. Realizing that I almost got run over by a bus.

(C/n)'s body was close to mind holding me tight as if I was the last remaining cookie he has. I laugh at my thought but my shyness takes over. My face turns red and I know that I fell in love with this man.

Few days past I started ignoring the bubbly boy, I couldn't stand my hormones if I were around him. But he seems sad in a way I couldn't explain, he may not say it physically but I could see it in his eyes, and I know I feel the same way too. That's why I plan on making it up to him.

"Hey (c/n) I umm.. just wanted to hang out with you if you aren't busy we can go to the nearby park"

"Really (y/n)? Any other place? I'm getting bored there" he ask playfully, he looks really happy and cute with his eye smile.

"Unless you want to go on with fancy restaurant bullshit I can go down with that"

"You mean this is a date?" (c/n) looks flustered.

"What?! No I was umm well lets just put it that way" I rub my nape not daring to look at him.

"Oh..okay! Sounds great why don't we go now?!"

"Wha? B-But we haven't pick a place yet!"

It was windy outside and it made my cold feet worse. I really want him to know already as if I didn't give any hint.

" Listen (c/n) I like you" I look down noticing (c/n)'s wrist which where the red strings are located, it was growing as if ready to attach itself to something. That boost my confidence. But before I could speak,

"I like you too but I'm sorry though" I furrowed my eyebrows at his words.

"You see I was expecting some hugs and kisses from you for the past few day if we would have been in this scenario a long time ago, but it was this day"

I freeze unable to hold my tears.

"I guess fate was telling me that I wasn't alone, that after grandma's death I can still find happiness which was you. Sadly I have to leave to" I notice (c/n)'s red strings growing longer but it was losing its grip on (c/n)'s wrist making (c/n) collapse. I panick, I scoop (c/n) up using my strength to summon my angel wings but it wasn't working. I tried again and again but I seem to lose hope. Why was this not working?

Suddenly a large light appear and I saw angels reaching out to (c/n) I sigh in relief I was gonna be home and see (c/n) as an angel. But I was so wrong.

After they took (c/n) they left me. My smile fades,

"Hey where are you taking him?"

"Leave him alone!"

"I swear to God!"

I pause momentarily my feet starts to burn just then my place was change, I was in a more hot and horrifying place.
"Welcome! They told me to welcome you in once you figure out you are now a fallen angel"

"W-What..?" I reply weakly.

"I said you are a fallen angel, once you see a red string you will now only see death at that end of the string"

"Welcome to hell!"