Reader X Crush

Request by: -momjin

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up due to the ringtone. I groaned and grabbed my phone and accidentally hit the lamp beside it. I sighed in relief as I catch it. I put it back and accept the call. "Okay! Who is this?! " a sigh escape the person's lip. "You slept late didn't you? "

"No I didn't! I was having a good dream"

"About (C/n)" she teased.

I immediately call ended and fell to my warm bed.

Few minutes of sleeping was all I wanted this Saturday. Until the annoying ringtone rung to my ear. I shot my eyes to the phone and rejected the call. I did my daily routine and rush to (F/n's) house. I slam the door open without permission since I knew her parents went out on a vacation. I stomp on my way to her room. I slam her door in great force that it felt like the room shake. "(F/n) (L/n)!!!!" she threw me a box of pizza. I catch it with ease and my mood suddenly change when I realized it was my favorite pizza. I sit beside her and gobble down a slice of pizza. Then my other friends at the back started squealing and I took a glance and saw it was a dating site called "Kik" it was usually popular these days. I rolled my eyes as (f/n) started chatting with a guy with a username named "Handsomeking756" instead of the fangirling I snorted at how confident this guy is. Then I was push to the laptop. I sighed as they force me to chat with him cause (f/n) was blushing at the corner. So I did.

Few weeks past, and I got an account in Kik and kept on chatting with the so called "Handsome king". Usually our chats were full of teasing and arguments. But today was different. I logged in to my account and got an instant message from him. My eyes widen as I saw him asking me to meet him. I took a minute of breath as I asked him where. Suprisingly it was in the school that I went to.

After hours of thinking if I should go I finally finish my pep talk and got ready to go to my school. It was almost school hours so I wore my school uniform as I went to my school. I saw a person, he was turning his back so I couldn't see his face. And in that moment I didn't regret the moment where I figured out it was (c/n).

"Hey! " I heard a whine and I turn to the left to see my boyfriend (c/n) pouting at how I was so distracted.

"Hey is someone in your mind? It better be me" I giggled at his possesiveness and tiptoed and give him a peck in the lip.

"Make it longer! "