A Cold Smile

It's been weeks since it has been awkward with ( c/n ) . I can't believe someone spread it and the finishing point was ( c/n ). He's not like before.

He does not smile or be friendly anymore.  Instead he treats me like I'm nothing to him.  He even called me
ignorant!

I want to see him smile again but I guess I can't see it again since the main event.  I bet the teasing will go on.  Even one of his friends tried to lock me with him in an abandoned
classroom.

While thinking of this I was writing all my feelings out in my diary while also drawing ( c/n's ) face.  I imagine him just even giving me just a little smile.  But that won't come true....

I sighed ready to meet another worst day at school tomorrow...  I think I didn't forgot anything in the classroom...  Hopefully....

( c/n's)  pov...
I just came back from practice and I seem to be bothered by 2 things that I don't know who owns it.  I just grab them and saw the drawing of my face, seeing me smile like that makes me jealous.  I notice how rude I am this year.  Ever since that happened...

And then I look at the other one it was a diary.  My curiosity overwhelmed me as I open it.  I saw that it was my former best friend and I saw her feelings today.  She seems hurt as usual.  I wonder how she can fake all her happiness....

I still remembered the day that I found out that she likes me.  That was also the day our friendship broke to pieces...

- flashback -
I saw her smile walking towards me.  I smiled back and then frowned...
I know everything now ( y/n )...
She looks at me confused.  What know everything?
I know you like me...
I... 
Stop stuttering let's end this friendship..  And I have to give her a cold smile after..
- flashback end -

I sighed thinking of it.  I wrote a message in the paper before I left to go home...

- the next day -

( y/n's)  pov...

Oh no!  I forgot my drawing of ( c/n) and my diary!!!  What if he saw it?!  Nah it's not like he would waste his time looking at it!

I run fast as I could.  As I reach my destination, I saw a familiar handwriting.  I look at my drawing and saw a message.  It was from ( c/n)!

I look shock and I froze for a second before reading it...  My eyes widen as I read all of his words..
If you don't want to see my cold smile then warm it up
                                            - ( c/n )

Do I still have a chance? Is it still possible ( c/n )?

Hey guys this is my first one-shot so I hope you like it!! :) And yeah you can comment any request you want me to do!  Bye!!!!