Yandere Gal X Crush

Your pov..

I stared blankly as (C/n) hanged out with another girl. Why doesn't he notice me? Why does he noticed others while I'm left in the dark. Even though I convinced myself not to like him, he was just like a guilty pleasure. He was just so..perfect! Too perfect for those girls.

I grabbed a knife and went to the girl he was talking to an hour ago. I stabbed her in the back as she falls lifeless to the floor. I tried to control my sanity, but the thought of (C/n) noticing me gave me shivers of excitement. I laugh as silent as I can be and cleaned up. Now (C/n) will definetly notice me.

The next day, I wore a pink bow the same as the girl I killed yesterday. I'm sure he will find me attractive. I was wrong, he was with another girl, to be honest she was prettier than the other girl. Her rosy cheeks and dimples makes her cute. The pigtails she had were making her cuter. I looked down and prepared to eliminate her.

At lunch, I poisoned her. And nobody thought it was me.

The next day, I wore pigtails, yet he was talking to another smart girl, she was wearing glasses. Maybe he likes girls with glasses?

For a few weeks I tried looking like the girls he talked with. Yet he never notices me. Why am I so nothing to his eyes?

Maybe.....

I should answer my own question....

Maybe I never had a (C/n) in my life.

(So top it all off to make you guys who don't understand, understand..she never had the "(C/n)" in real life.

Requested by: ITZYAGURLSAMxDD