BullyCrush X Reader part 2

(C/n's pov)

" okay have that scaredy cat decided to come?!" I yelled through the crowd. They all shook their heads as they looked around.

Then the doors opened revealing the little girl everyone expected to come. I huffed, " your late" I said in a dangerous tone.

She rolled her eyes, " shut up (c/n)". " What did you say?!" I moved forward to her. She moved forward as well, " I said..shut up!" She yelled at my face.

"tch.." I grabbed her collar as I raised her a bit. " Now listen you jerks!" I turned back to the crowd, " you better get out before I beat you up like what I'll do to her!" I yelled as I pointed (y/n).

They all nod as they ran away, probably hiding somewhere. I smirked as I glance at (y/n), "ready to learn your lesson?".

She snickered, " ready to lose smug?". I gritted my teeth as I held her collar tighter, as I felt her choking and trying to catch her breath.

I laughed at how pathetic she was, but I stopped when she had kick me right in the gut, sending me flying to the wall. She catch her breath for a while before pinning me down the floor.

" Listen here! I had enough with your bossy chatter!" She yelled right to my face as she raised her fist, I waited for the impact of the pain as I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes as my eyes widen seeing her tears slowly falling on my cheeks, " don't make me remember him!" She yelled as her voice cracked up at the end.

I softly reach my hand to her cheek, "who...?" I softly mumbled. She tightened her grip on my shirt, "my....crush..!" she covered her face crying.

" who is he?" I tried pulling her hands out of her face. She cried louder, " why do you care?!" She struggled on my grip. " Cause.." I softly blushed as I looked at her covered face, " I care..".

She slowly uncovered her face smiling a little, " it doesn't matter he transferred school". My eyes widened in realization, " you mean ( bestfriend/n)?!" I uttured suprised.

She looked away, I softly smiled as I cupped both her cheeks, " heh. You are  really  something ". Her eyes widen as I kissed her. I pulled away, smirking at her blushing face. " Plus your already mine" I said winking.