Flirty Crush X Jealous Reader Jealousy War

(Y/n's pov)

"geez..how long should I wait?" I stared as I saw my BOYFRIEND flirting with other girls.

Of course, not having the attitude of deres, so I just take a deep breath and decided to wait for another hour.

That is until (crush bestfriend) went to my way and sat in the other side of the bench. " Hey (y/n), I can see your dealing with stuffs" he said as he rubbed his neck.

"Yeah it's such a pain!" I groaned. Anyways, just say to that bastard that I'm going. "Mkay, take care (y/n)" he waved as you went away.

Two more hours and (c/n) stop his flirting as he went to the bench, but all he saw was his bestfriend.

(c/n's pov)

"umm..hey bro, you saw (y/n) around?" I asked my bro, but he only gave me a frown as he shrug. "bro you should pay more attention to your girl  or I'll take her away from ya" he said while sending a joking wink at me.

"don't you dare" I glare teasingly at my bestfriend. " Just joking bro but still try paying more attention to ya girl" I sighed " fine thanks for the advice boi" I fistbump with him as we parted ways.

- the next day -
At school, I noticed that (y/n) has been really distant with me. I am getting worried I should go and find her.

(y/n's pov)

Well, I gave him the taste of my victory yesterday for successfully ignoring him. Now I'm gonna get my payback, cause I can play the game better (c/n).

I went to one guy and started engaging a friendly conversation with him. It was kinda fun and it will be more when the real deal comes.

(c/n's pov)

There she is! But..hold on! No way! This dude better back off. I went to their direction as I grab my GIRLFRIEND.

Umm...you may not know this but she is mine so run along now. (y/n) started giggling as she hug me, " payback" she said. I chukled and hug her back "don't scare me like that" she nods still laughing her ass off, well I got annoyed and kiss her to shut her up.