Cheating : Getting Back?

(y/n's)  pov
What was wrong with me?!  Am I not good enough for him?! Why is this running through my brain?! I saw it already right?!

I saw...  Him...  Kissing another girl... Right? I drop down my knees after my knees gave out.  I can't run with this tragedy anymore.  What's done,  is done.  What I saw, can never be unseen.

How can he do this to me?! Memories and thoughts ran through my brain as tears fell down while the rain got stronger and stronger.

After minutes of staying there.  Or was it hours?  I have no clue and I didn't pay attention to when and where I was. 

Finally,  I gain the courage to stand up and move.  I ran and ran and never look back.  I don't want to remember it anymore. Let this be my lesson to learn how to be strong.

I went home drenched from the rain.  My mom gave me a worried look and ask me what's wrong.  I replied with an emotionless tone,  don't worry mom. It's nothing important.

She gave up and nodded.  I went to my room and stayed in my bed, thinking as my tears are welding up.
I wipe them off then for the first time,  I gave a smile.  A smile that's not fake,  not real,  not sad,  not forced.

But a sadistic one...

To be continued ..