bad boy crush X fat strong reader

Erika_Phantomheart thanks for the request!

(r/gf/n) - random girl's friend name
(r/g/n) - random girl's name

It was a normal day in Standford High, all the students rush for their first period. While at attendance checking,"(r/gf/n) and (r/g/n)?" the teacher looked around as there were no responses from the two. The teacher sighed, "they skip classes again?" the students just nod cause afterall they couldn't do anything about it.

(Y/N'S POV)

I looked confuse as the teacher literally said no word and continued on the checking. Maybe I transferred to the wrong school if this was the reaction of the teacher to a misbehaving teen. I moved to a comfortable position as the arm chair was tightening around my waist. I heard a growl behind me and a book was thrown at me, it hit my head and let me tell you it hurt like a bitch. I turned around to see a guy furrowing his eyebrows and mumbling for me to move over cause he couldn't see because of my size. I held my anger and ignored him even though that motivated him to throw random things to get my attention again. Couldn't this day get any worse?

Well boy did I wish I didn't ask that cause right at that time the classroom door bang loud as it was slammed open. Right on the door were tall skinny girls wearing really short skirts and revealing shirts. Okay why the hell were they allowed to walk around like that in the campus?! I banged my head in the chair as I was getting tired of this. "Hey! Move over that's my seat your sitting on" I heard a voice near me, I lifted my head to see one of the chicks that entered and she was looking at me like she saw a monster. Yeah I was really about to snap but once I again I moved to another chair. Once she sat down she flirted at the guy who was throwing random stuffs at me. Of course, why am I not suprise that she let me move so she could flirt. I rolled my eyes and just listen to the discussion.

After class, everyone scrambled out for snacks meanwhile I saw that one chick and guy flirting in the hallways and I heard the guy said "so you wanna give me a chance?" the girl seemed annoyed and she look around only to spot me. She walked to me completely leaving the guy hanging, "hey sorry can I ask for your number?" I shrugged and gave it to her cause I really wanted to escape and not see her full on makeup face.

(R/G/N'S POV)

Once that girl left I came back to (c/n's) side. "Hey sorry for that, so what were you saying" I batted my eyelashes pretending to be interested. "Oh I was gonna ask for your number?" (c/n) pulled out his phone and winked at me. This guy. I forced my self not to roll my eyes and I gave him that fatty's number and he walked away with a fist pump. Let's just say I got girl instincts that he was about to ask for my number so good thing she was there but not only will she get annoyed with the calls and texts she will also get totally bothered by his prescence when asking about me. I smiled to my own thoughts and giggled, "I'm such a genius".

Part 2 coming up