Stuck in between pt.2

(a/f/n) - another friend's name
(f/n) - another friend not (c/n's friend)
(Y/n's pov)

I sighed as (c/n) walked up to me. “Little girl you better back out cause you have no idea what you're doing” he said bending a little to reach my height. I hold in the urge to punch his face, wanna know why? He's still teasing me with my height! I ignored and went back to my crew. We practiced our own choreo for the Havana and let me tell you I was partnered up with two boys that was named
(f/n) and (a/f/n). I met them when my friend introduced their other friends. And let me tell you the others didn't even care of their steps when (f/n) and I started dancing a part. They gave a howl of cheer and I can feel a very icy stare in my back. I took a glance when I had the chance and saw (c/n) staring into my soul. Or how I see it.

When I was done practicing I went out of the room but got pulled to a side. I struggled but calmed down when I heard a familliar voice just by the growl he made. “(C/n) stop!” but he pinned me and smirked down at my petite form. “You did good out there but do know that you're mine” my eyes widen and I push him off me. “You freak! (c/f/n) was right! I should have stayed away from you!” (c/n) looked at me confuse. “What do you mean?” I trembled but manage to somehow look up at him. “H-He said you had an affair with our physics teacher” his features change in an instant as he storm out a visible dark arua surrounding him.

I followed him and gasp as I saw (c/f/n) and (c/n) pushing each other near the balcony. One could get injured or even worse get killed! “You knew I liked (y/n) and you decided in that day to confess to her!”

“So you lied of me fucking a teacher?!”

“Why are you bringing this up that solution failed so basically I pretended to be stupid and did this” he went near to his bag that fell from the fight (c/n) started. (C/f/n) hit the wrong note just like before. “You asshole! You created this chaos! Because of you, we seperated!” (c/f/n) can only show a smug look and (c/n) step forward. (Y/n) already know what will happend so she push (c/f/n) and she got push instead.

“(Y/N)!!!!”