FriendCrushX Reader

It's been years since we saw each other, I closed my eyes remembering the small petite form of a girl standing, her (h/c) locks blowing from her back as her (h/c) eyes sparkled like stars. (Y/n) (L/n) the girl who made me smile everyday.

Flashback~~
It was already graduation! I had sworn to confess my feelings to my long time bestfriend (y/n), we had been bestfriends since childhood.

I walked up to her with sweaty palms and a nervous look. She looked at me with worried eyes, "(C/n) something wrong?" She asked her voice full of worries. I shook my head as I took her hand, " Look umm..(Y/n) I..had-" I didn't continue when she pulled away from my grip. She gave me a sad smile.  " Look..(C/n) I like you too" My heart raced as I heard those words.

"But..I don't think this is right, let's just be friends.." She fiddled her fingers and silently walked away, I reached my hand for her but no words came out.
Flashback end~~

I got to my senses when my bestfrie d waves a hand to my face, " hey (c/n) you listening" when I didn't respond, he sighed. " it's her isn't it? You know I'm impressed you still like her" He smiled and patted my back. I pushed his hand away as I walked away.

I looked up to see cherry blossom petals falling to the ground. I smiled,
"till we meet again.."