Confessed: Rejected part 3

Hey guys so before you kill me for not being active for one month.. I have a good reason..I was hibernating..just joking! I was just spending my time in school and I think I would not really be active when I come back to school since it's our sembreak imma be active so ye!

(Y/n's pov)

“Where's (Y/n)?! Where is she?! ” I open my eyes and blink due to my blurry vision.  Who was calling me?  “I said where is she?! ” I tried to make out the voice when another voice spoke. “Sir calm down she just fainted from shock”
“I want to see her! ” suddenly the door of my room slammed open.  “It's all your fault!” I saw (c/n) as he shake me.  “Sir please calm down! ” I saw people trying to hold him back.  “I wouldn't have karma if you didn't confessed to me you witch!” I felt my hands shaking as I bit my lip holding back the tears.  “I hate you” I said as I slap him hard in the face.  “Even though you had another girl I wanted to help not because I want you back! I wanted to comfort you like what we were before always in each others side!  Then you got hit by a car and who save you? Me!  I will definitely support you on who you will marry!” I broke into a sob after my outbreak. “Y/n calm down it was just a prank I actually want to court you” I glared at him “fuck you no way!” he laughs and keeps pecking my lips until I release a cute smile. “Who told you that you can peck me on the lips?” I said raising an eyebrow. “Me of course!” he stated proudly.