It all started with a kiss

I opened my eyes and was greeted by my room.  I look at the window and saw snow!  I went with a flash as I finish all my needs when I wake up.

Finally,  after the long hours of chatting and celebrating, I have to go and meet with (c/n) , (cbf/n), and (bff/n). When I was greeted by the house of (c/n) I was tackled and all I saw was brown hair.  I look up and saw my best friend tackling me. 

I push her off and she whine while following me to the entrance.  I open the door and it made a sound and the best friend of (c/n) came and led us to (c/n's)  room.

After reaching to the door,  I went in with them and saw (c/n) playing his X box.  I sighed when my best friend played with him.  The best friend of (c/n) nudge me and whispered,  " your jealous aren't you?" I glared and shook my head side to side. 

He just shrug while smirking and went to them.  He patted their shoulders and then they look up only to be greeted with a bottle.  They looked at him confuse,  but soon gets that were gonna play a game.

After that,  my eyes widen with the game.  It's called " run but you can't hide " . It means we have to run and don't hide avoiding the bottle to hit us. 

I was truly scared cause the best friend of (c/n) is good at aiming. 
So, it end up with chaos. But,  I didn't expect this to happen. 

I bump with (c/n) but there was something else above us.  It was,  a mistle toe!  I blush as well as (c/n). While the other two trouble makers smirk and gave me pleading eyes to kiss him. 

I look at him shyly and he looks down embarrassed.  I took a deep breath and kiss him.  He was surprised but then melted in the kiss and kisses back.  We weren't embarrass anymore and for the first time those three words came out of my mouth also his.

I love you...

Hello guys! Sorry for not updating but...  Merry Christmas to all of you!  Thanks for letting me reach 503 followers!!!!