Confessed : Rejected 2

For some reason ever since I met (c/n) again I felt like I was out of my mind. 
Instead of moving on, my brain go battles with my heart.  Back and forth I tell you!  Why am I annoyed anyways?!  Shouldn't I be happy?!

I tried to calm down by going to the park.  But there's another coincidence I saw (c/n's girlfriend)  kissing another guy in the park.  Then I heard a gasp,  I look at the other side and saw a heartbroken (c/n). Tears ran down his cheeks as a face of anger was visible.

I tried to catch him when he ran.  But my knees went weaker I tried my best to just keep up with him.  Then when I was about to reach him and hug him tightly to say he's not alone.

Beep!!!!

And soon darkness came to (c/n's)  eyes.  I gasp and covered my mouth.  I immediately called for emergency and (c/n) was rush in to the hospital.

Then my heart kept on pounding with panic and pain.  Tears start forming in my eyes,  scared to lose him.  My hands and legs were shaking thinking of all the flashbacks I had with him and the tragedy that just occurred.

Then as all this feeling and running thoughts in my brain.  I fainted,  darkness consume me as I whispered the last thing I want to say.
(c/n) I love you...

And part 3 will come soon. So be prepared!