Chapter 50

( Few days later)

Mina POV
I woke up after having a dream of me getting married.. oh wait, it will be held in the garden?

"Hey little sister" I saw Nayeon unnie was eating her breakfast with mom as I headed to the kitchen.

"Are you always this early?" I asked, looking at the clock and decided to join them.

"Well..I am busy..you know.." Nayeon unnie then she put something on the table.

"Surprise!!"

My eyes widened looking at the wedding invitation card.

"It's done already?? oh my god.. I'm happy for you unnie" I asked and she nodded. I could not stop squealing seeing her wedding invitation card. My unnie will get married to my best friend, Jeongyeon. It seemed surreal.

"It will be at the garden. So, when will be yours?" Nayeon suddenly attacked me with that question. I shrugged.

'Garden?' I thought to myself.

"I haven't even met him for almost 10 days already" I sighed loudly.

"Uh oh.. Do you miss him already?" my mom teased.

"Of course" I sighed for the second time. Then I heard a ding on my phone and I immediately grabbed it.

"Now.. look at her smiling widely.." Nayeon unnie said.

"Is he going to meet you later?" my mom asked me.

"OH YES!!" I couldn't hide my excitement. After 10 days finally I could meet Chaeyoung. He texted me saying that he wanted to meet me during lunch time.

"Stop smiling from ear to ear, eat this" Nayeon unnie shoved a piece of bread to my mouth.

"Fine. I'll eat my breakfast now" I said while eating.

(During lunchtime)

Chaeyoung picked me up from home. He smiled as he got off from his car. Oh god I really missed him so much.

"I miss you girlfriend" he said while waving and he opened his arms wide pulling me into a hug.

"I miss you so much too" I sobbed. I could smell his sweet perfume. We were hugging for more than a minute until he broke it.

"It's sunny, let's go to the park and take a walk" he said and I nodded.

He drove to the park nearby. We got out and he automatically held my hand. It was natural.

We walked at the park and it was just perfect. Perfect weather, perfect timing and just perfect companion. Chaeyoung took off his suit and put it on the ground so my clothes won't be dirty. That was so sweet of him.

"The weather is just so perfect" I said and looked up to the sky. It was a really beautiful day, kids were running around with their siblings and pets. Couples were making out and some were enjoying ice cream together.

I turned to look at Chaeyoung, missing everything about him. I missed him so much.

"Why are you staring at me so much?" he could sensed that I kept on staring him from the side. I missed him but I didn't wanna ask too many questions such as what he had been doing for the past few days. I just wanna enjoy that moment. If only I could pause the time where we could stay like this.. forever.

"I miss you so much.. I mean it" I said in a low voice. I know he heard me.

"I miss you so much too. And I could go crazy not seeing you" he said.

"I'm sorry that I was busy these few days.. I was busy preparing something" he added.

"I understand" I said, sincerely. Besides, he's a CEO for god sake. Of course he would be busy with his work.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and felt nice since it was quite hot.

"Mina-ya" Chaeyoung called and I turned to him. He was already looking at me intensely. I looked at him confused.

"Do you have anything to say?" I asked.

"I need to apologize to you first" he said.

"For what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Then I saw he was rummaging his suit to take out something from the pocket.

My eyes were following his hand. I saw something familiar.

"A wedding invitation card?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wasn't it the one that Nayeon unn-.."

"Open it" he instructed as he put the wedding invitation card to my hands.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon.. Chaeyoung and Mi-.." I stopped as I saw our names together.

"I thought that proposing you with a ring right now would be too clichè and mainstream so here, I'm proposing you with this instead" he said shyly. Then he looked at me dearly.

"We'll get married on the same day with them. Marry me, Mina-ya.." he said. Unknowingly, my tears rolling down my cheeks.

I was stunned and speechless. And at the same time I was really happy.

"You know why I was busy? I was preparing for our marriage.. I planned this together with Jeongyeon and Nayeon without you knowing.." he said and again I was really speechless. How can he be this sweet? and he could even thought of this? oh my..

"I knew about your ability and I tried not to appear in your dream as often by not meeting you too often.. I just believe it that way"

"Ahh the garden" I said. I finally remembered my dream earlier. So, the four of us will get married at the garden. Is that it? OMG.

"So what do you say?" he asked me.

"How would I say no? when we already have this wedding invitation card with our names on it?" I hit his chest lightly.

"I love you my wife-to-be" he said and he leaned slowly to me. He caught my lips and kissed me. He put his hand on my back pulling me closer to him. I was drowned in his kisses and it felt so good and so right.

"I love you too my husband-to-be" I said as we broke the kiss.

— to be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️