Chapter 23

(At the coffee shop)

No One POV
"Annyeong!" Dahyun greeted everyone in the coffee shop. Dahyun didn't come alone. She came with her brother.

"Annyeong~ what do you wanna drink?" Mina asked Dahyun as she was seated while Jeongyeon went straight to the counter.

"Can I have vanilla latte, please? thank you~" Dahyun replied.

"Okay! will be ready in 2 minutes" Mina said and then she went to the barista counter.

"Manager-nim" Mina nudged Jeongyeon's elbow. She noticed that Jeongyeon's face was brighter than any days.

"Oh wae..?" Jeongyeon replied while he was doing his work.

"Ani.. I guess there's something, am I correct? your face is lit up" Mina said quietly.

"Well.." Jeongyeon just shrugged.

'He must've been doing well with that unnie' Mina said to herself and just smiled.

"If there's anything, I will be in my office" Jeongyeon said to all the employees.

"Nae~" everyone answered and then he went upstairs.

Few minutes later, Mina brought the vanilla latte to Dahyun.

"You're not going to school, today?" Mina asked.

"I'm skipping the first two periods. I'll go later" Dahyun replied and hearing that Mina just facepalmed.

"Aigoo. Okay enjoy your drin-.." Mina was then interrupted.

"Unnie. Sit down" Dahyun said and Mina raised her eyebrows but still seated anyways.

"I'm 100% sure that oppa is dating that neighbour unnie" Dahyun started to tell Mina something while folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Interesting. What makes you think so?" Mina asked. Well she could already guessed it.

"The aura. The feeling. Hmm should I say instinct?" Dahyun stated.

"Hmm.. try to ask that unnie.." Mina suggested while giving Dahyun a meaningful smile which made raised her eyebrows and then she just took sips of her drink.

"Mina unnie" other employee of the coffee shop called Mina.

"Yes?" Mina replied.

"We've received orders for delivery" the employee said.

"Ahh really?" Mina then gestured Dahyun that she had to do some work.

As Mina read the order and she just sighed as she looked from where the order from.

*Few minutes later*

Mina went somewhere to deliver the coffee drinks.

"I never expected that of all the companies.. this is the company that I need to deliver to.." Mina sighed again.

It was Chaeyoung's company. Mina then asked the receptionist where to send the drinks but as she was busy asking, she saw Chaeyoung from afar, he was talking to some people.

For a few seconds, Mina was mesmerized with the handsomeness that he has.

"Aniya! you should just forget him, Mina-ya" Mina said to herself but her eyes were secretly glancing at Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Let's not hurt myself. Let's just go" Mina said to herself and quickly deliver the drinks without trying to make Chaeyoung noticed she was there. As Chaeyoung was about to turn his face towards her direction, Mina managed to walk quickly towards the elevator.

'Don't turn. He's only taking advantage of you Mina-ya' there was a voice in her head telling her that.

At the same time, Chaeyoung's secretary saw Mina and he told Chaeyoung about it. He turned his head immediately.

"Mina-ssi.." Chaeyoung called her from afar.

Mina tried to press the elevator button as fast as she could but the door was not yet opened.

"Sheez..hurry!" Mina felt more desperate wanting the door to open. Chaeyoung tried to approach her and as he was getting near, Mina's wish was granted. The door was finally opened and quickly she entered the elevator.

"Mina-ssi!!" Chaeyoung called as he saw the door was closing down.

"Gosh..now tell me..why am I avoiding him?" Mina asked herself. She kept on fanning herself inside the elevator.

At the same time, Chaeyoung was just standing in front of the elevator.

"Did she just avoid me? eyy.. is it because of the kiss??" Chaeyoung asked himself and decided to just go somewhere with his secretary.

(In the evening, at Tzuyu's house)

No One POV
"Gosh the way you moan.. if other people hears it.. it really sounded like I am a pro" Sana said as she and Tzuyu were doing "something".

Tzuyu was feeling restless every time Sana breathed her hot breath over her super-sensitized flesh, to her it was like an angel's wings beating her.

Tzuyu's toes curled, her fingers gripped Sana's hair and Sana pushed her face harder into Tzuyu soft flesh. Tzuyu felt her nerves flashed sparks throughout her body and then, like jumping off a precipice, she finally released.

"That was great" Tzuyu said to Sana as Sana quietly laid beside her.

"I know and I'm proud" Sana scoffed.

"Yeah right" Tzuyu scoffed too.

"So.. even after doing that.. aren't you going to give me the answer?" Sana asked as they cuddled. Tzuyu was silent for a while.

"I don't know.. I just like it like this.." Tzuyu said but as Sana heard that she slowly took her hands that was hugging Tzuyu's body before.

"Till when can I get your heart? and until when we're going to be like this? with just celebrity and manager relationship?" Sana sounded so angry.

"I know what you want.. but mianhae..just give me some time.." Tzuyu said and slowly she tried to hug Sana. Eventhough a little bit upset Sana didn't let it go.

"Will you wait?" Tzuyu asked again. Sana sighed as she nodded to Tzuyu's question.

(Meanwhile, at Nayeon's apartment)

Nayeon was watching TV with Jeongyeon after eating their dinner together and she heard her phone rang. She immediately took her phone. She smiled as she saw the name on the screen.

It was a call from her bestfriend. Nayeon picked up the call and she put it on a speaker mode.

"Oh Jihyo-ya!!" Nayeon said.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️