Chapter 43

(At Mina's house, few minutes before Jeongyeon came for dinner)

No One POV
After Mina talked to her mom in the kitchen, she went to Chaeyoung who was walking around the living room looking at all the pictures there.

"It looks like someone can't sit still" Mina chuckled.

"Ani.. I'm just looking around. Btw, is this your late dad?" Chaeyoung asked as he was holding a framed picture that was put near the TV.

"Yeah" Mina nodded and she even showed her the picture of her.

"You really look beautiful since you were a kid" Chaeyoung couldn't stop admiring Mina's kid photo.

As Chaeyoung was holding the framed photo, something came to Mina's mind. She became quiet, like a possessed girl. Chaeyoung turned to her.

"Mina-ya..wae wae?" Chaeyoung panicked.

"I just remembered my dream this morning! Though it was rather vague" Mina said.

"What was it?" Chaeyoung raised his eyebrows.

"In my dream..I saw a girl..and that girl was holding a framed photo" Mina said in a low voice.

'Why did I just thought of it now?' she asked herself. She tried hard to recall her dream.

"Do you remember anything else? like her appearance, her clothes or something?"

"She's wearing a cream colored blouse but I don't remember her face.. argh!" Mina said frustrated and stomping her feet.

"What would be the meaning?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina just shrugged.

Mina POV
There was a doorbell sound, I quickly opened up the door. I knew it was Jeongyeon who is coming.

"Omo.. you're coming with a girl.. omo omo" I was surprised upon seeing Jeongyeon came with a girl.

Well, Jeongyeon got herself a girlfriend already. Whee!

My mom also rushed towards the door to see the girl - Jeongyeon's girlfriend. Well, not long ago, he said that he has feelings for me though. But I'm happy for him right now.

"Omo Jeongyeon-ah.. she's so pretty" said my mom.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Jeongyeon's girlfriend greeted with a big smile. Yeah it was the unnie that came to the coffee shop last time. The one Dahyun called 'neighbour unnie'.

"Come inside" I asked them to go inside and have a seat.

As Jeongyeon and his girlfriend walked inside the house, my eyes automatically widened as my eyes landed on unnie's outfit - the cream colored blouse.

I turned to Chaeyoung who was not far from me and he also gasped. He came to me.

"Is it her?" he whispered. I shrugged.

"Okay kids.. let's gather on the table. Dinner is ready" my mom announced and everyone sat on a table.

Of course I sat next to my boyfriend while Jeongyeon and his girlfriend on our opposite.

"I think it's impolite of me if I don't introduce myself first.. I am Nayeon" said Nayeon unnie with a lovely smile of hers.

"Nayeon.. you're really pretty" Nayeon unnie suddenly blushed at mom's sudden praise.

"We just started dating and we have a great news to deliver" Jeongyeon announced.