Chapter 16

(At a restaurant)

No One POV
Chaeyoung seemed familiar with the voice so he finally turned to that lady.

"Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung called out the tall girl's name.

"Chou Tzuyu am I right?" Jimin asked and the girl nodded.

"It's nice to see you here" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Yeah..I heard you're now a CEO of a big company, that's really great to hear" Tzuyu said, smiling at him too.

"So umm..you're really a model now.. It was you dream anyway to be a model" Chaeyoung said.

Both of them were friends since high school but they didn't see each other for almost a decade.

"Yeah.. I just signed up with my current agency 2 months ago" Tzuyu said and then she gave her business card to Chaeyoung. So did he.

"Hmm Chaeyoung-ah... I've to go now. My friends are waiting" Tzuyu said and she left the restaurant with her two friends.

"Let me see her business card!" Jimin took the business card from Chaeyoung.

"Her body is wow..makes me want to fuc-.." Jimin added but he was cut off.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung hit Jimin's head and took back the business card and read it.

"That hurts Chaeng!" Jimin yelped.

"Ahh so she's a model now.." Chaeyoung said to himself, not realizing he was smiling.

(In the afternoon, at Chaeyoung's office)

Chaeyoung came back to the office after lunch. One of his employees came to his office to give him a file with name lists of potential models along with the pictures of those who could work with them for their project launching.

"This is the file that you've asked for, sir" Chaeyoung took the file and checked the list.

"Okay. You can leave. I'll call you again later" he told his employee.

He kept on looking at every single picture of the models but there was none from the list that attracted him. Suddenly, he looked at the business card that he got earlier.

"Umm should I call her?" Chaeyoung asked himself.

(In the evening)

Jeongyeon came back home but at the same time, when he was going to open the house door, Nayeon was passing by him and went straight to her apartment without saying anything. Obviously, she was mad because of Jeongyeon earlier, he asked her to abort the child.

For a second, Jeongyeon gulped as he looked at Nayeon's face, particularly when looking at the pinkish lips of Nayeon.

"Na-.." just before Jeongyeon called out her name, Nayeon went inside her house already.

"Yah pabo-ya! of course she would be mad at me" Jeongyeon muttered.

Jeongyeon then went inside his house letting out a deep sigh. He was too immersed in his own thoughts.