Chapter 48

(At the cinema area)

Mina POV
"I wanna watch The Lion King" I said.

"It's already out?" he turned to me.

"Yeah"

"Okay. Let's watch that then" he said.

We went into the cinema and bought out tickets. We stood in front of the food section.

"What do you want?" he asked and I was startled when he kissed the side of my head.

"Popcorn and coke" I said. I've been craving for it. I had enough of smelling coffees everyday.

"Okay" he bought the popcorn and the drink.

We walked into the theatre. We sat side by side and I couldn't help but excited.

The movie started and he held my hand. It felt weird but I liked it.

"It looks like you" I pointed at the lion prince on screen.

"Everyone says that I look like a cub" he said and suddenly roared.

"Ohh don't do that" I looked at him in horror. He just laughed.

"The story is about responsibility. Loved it" I said as the movie ended.

We walked out from the theatre. I stopped when I saw a lot of paparazzi in front of the cinema.

Wait.. was this the dream earlier? it felt like a deja vu. Chaeyoung took my hand and held it tightly.

"Do you know what this means right?" he asked.

"What?"

"The whole world will know that you're my girlfriend" he said and I looked at him disbelief. But that sentence was somehow awesome.

Chaeyoung put his arm around me securing me with him. We walked out from the cinema together and they started to take pictures and asked us a lot of questions.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I heard one of the reporters asked.

"Yes" he replied proudly still holding my hand tightly.

I could see a lot of them are taking pictures of us. Flashes from the camera everywhere.

"When are you going to get married?" someone asked. I was wondering what is he going to reply but sadly he dodged it.

"The dodge though" I said and he just smirked.

Luckily, we managed to pass by the reporters, paparazzi and whatever you named it. We got into the car and drove off.

"That was crazy" I expressed as soon as we're in the car.

"Our faces will be everywhere on the news tonight" he grinned as if he was liking the idea.

"You even came out as author 'C'" I said.

"This is thrilling somehow" he smirked.

I took my phone out and to my surprise there were already news about us.

"Look. We don't have to wait tonight. It's already up" I showed it to Chaeyoung.

"Son Chaeyoung, the CEO of Son Fashion Co. turned out to be author 'C' and currently dating a non-celebrity. Nice heading" he said it out loud.

"You're proud?" I looked at him in disbelief. There wasn't any slightest worry from his reaction. Oh my goodness.

"We looked good in those photos. I am glad that it came out great" again he was grinning all the way. He's really weird somehow.

I continued to look at our pictures taken by the paparazzi, it all turned out good. There were pictures of us holding hands too. I was smiling looking at those pictures. Can I frame it?

My eyes then widened when I saw another news popped up.

"After breaking up with ex-fiance, Hirai Momo, an actress, Son Chaeyoung is now in a new relationship" I said out loud. Ugh!

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️
Sorry for the short chapter but anyways hope you all like it!