Chapter 30

(At the gym centre)

Mina POV
"But.. I'll return it back to you" Chaeyoung said. Return what?! what is he going to return?!

He then slowly grabbed my face and leaned his face closer. I could feel his breath and that made my face heats.

"The kiss" he said as he looked at my face and he kissed me. For real?! did he just kissed me?

But surprisingly, I welcomed him graciously. My lips entangled with his. We moved in sync with one another. It began with light strokes of my soft lips but then it turned out to be more than that. Umm not what you all imagine though.

Thinking that we should stopped, I decided to push him back a little as the sign. Glad that he wasn't intimidated by my action instead he was clearing his throat knowing that he felt a bit embarrassed. So did I.

Without me knowing, I instantly touched both of my cheeks, my face was heated up and I guess he saw my cheeks were really red just like tomato. And then, he was unconsciously touching his lips.

"Umm.. I think I should go now" I said trying to break the silence and couldn't even look at his face.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home" I answered but right at that moment my tummy was growling. Not once but twice. It was too loud. Gosh, it was so embarrassing!

He chuckled hearing my growling tummy. He then looked at his watch.

"Hmm I guess I should feed that tummy of yours. It's already almost 7pm. Would you like to eat dinner with me?" he said.

Well.. the growling tummy already said its answer so obviously I couldn't lie.

"Err okay" I responded, still not looking at his face.

"Okay. Let's go" he said. I followed him to go out the gym and went to his car.

As soon as we got into the car, he immediately fastened my seatbelt. That was smooth af. It was like I'm seeing him in a different light.

"Is there anything you want to eat?"

"Um.. anything. Anyway actually.. I've got something to tell you" I said slowly.

"You can tell me later" he said to me with his smiling face and began to drive.

No One POV
Tzuyu had just finished with her photoshoots and she looked around the place to find her manager, Sana.

"Let's go now" Sana said when Tzuyu found her and Tzuyu noticed that Sana was being cold to her. She wanted to persuade Sana but she waited for them to be in the car alone.

As both of them reached the car, Sana just silently got into the driver seat while Tzuyu was sitting at the back, naturally. From the back, she noticed that Sana was a bit moody.

"Sweetie.. are you okay?" Tzuyu asked but there was no reply from Sana.

"Manager-nim.. reply me" Tzuyu said but Sana started to drive them somewhere.

After a few minutes drive, Sana brought them somewhere. It was a dark place looking like a basement.

"Why are we here?" Tzuyu asked.

"I've decided" Sana said after being silent for a long time.

"Decide what?" Tzuyu asked, raising her eyebrows. She also noticed the difference in Sana's tone.

Sana then naturally went to the passenger seat next to Tzuyu at the back and looked at Tzuyu.

"Umm manager-nim.. I know you were jealous.." Tzuyu said slowly while looking at Sana's face.

"Then?" Sana replied, short and simple.

"You know this is my job. I've to work with different people, talking to make up artists, wearing sexy clothes and all that.. but if you're going to be like this.. I really don't know what to do" Tzuyu replied in a sad tone.

Sana was quiet after hearing that from Tzuyu.

"Do you want me to.." as Tzuyu was about to say something, Sana started to kiss her slowly and passionately.

Tzuyu thought that she was not in a right position to stop Sana because of the jealousy Sana had so she just let her be.

"Let's date for real" Sana finally said her answer after she stopped kissing Tzuyu.

"Huh?" Tzuyu replied in shock.

— To be continued —

Sorry for the very late update & short chapter. Still I hope all of you enjoy!
Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️