Chapter 25

*Few minutes ago*

(At one of the columbarium near Seoul)

Nayeon POV
"This must be it" after years, I finally found where my late dad's columbarium is located. I was really thankful that my best friend, Jihyo helped me finding him.

Previously, I lived in America with my adopted family so I didn't get to look for him but yeah as I'm getting older, I knew that I had to look for him so I could visit him every year.

While I'm at it, I decided to look for his family as well. I knew that he got married after mom leaving him when I was still a baby.

Oh yeah, don't ever talk about my mom. I guess we had never contacted since she last put me into the adoption list so I totally despise her for that. Well, who doesn't?

As I finally found it, I prayed my respect and I left a bouquet. Umm there's a family picture and perhaps it was taken before my late dad died.

After paying my respect, I went out and I heard my phone rang so I picked up the phone call.

"Unnie!" I heard Jihyo's voice calling me cheerfully.

"Oh Jihyo-ya.. wae?" I asked.

"Let's have lunch together.. what do you say? I just finished my work" she suggested.

"Okay. Let's meet later" I said agreeing and then hanging up the call.

*Few minutes later*

No One POV
After finished preparing, Mina and her mom finally went to pay their visit. That day was actually Mina's dad death aniversary. Hence both of them went to Mina's dad columbarium.

When they went inside, Mina saw there was a bouquet next to the frame picture from afar. The bouquet flower looked really fresh which indicating someone must've visited.

"Omma.. someone must've visited appa" Mina said pointing at the bouquet.

"Oh yeah.. who was it?" Mina's mom asked.

"Umm appa doesn't usually have someone else visiting him other than us" Mina shrugged.

"Never mind that.. let's just pay our respect to him. It's his death anniversary today" her mom said.

"Okay omma" the two of them spent about half an hour there before deciding to go home.

"Mina-ya, aren't you going to introduce me my future son in law?" her mom suddenly asked and Mina looked at her mom weirdly.

"What are you saying?" Mina replied. She had to pretend that she didn't understand her mom's question.

"Eyy~ you're already blushing.. I won't ask any further.. if you wanna introduce him to me, I'll be free anytime" her mom said teasing.

"Aigoo.." Mina just facepalmed but she couldn't hide her smile afterwards knowing that her mom was cool about it.

(At the Coffee shop)

Dahyun just came back from her school and she decided to grab some coffee. After she got her coffee, she went upstairs to her brother's office. She knocked the door, twice, and then went inside.

Jeongyeon was busy with his work so Dahyun decided to just sit on the sofa.

"Have you eaten?" Jeongyeon suddenly asked.

"Not yet but I'm not hungry" Dahyun replied while taking sips of her coffee.

Suddenly, Jeongyeon's phone rang. He sighed a big time when he saw the name on his phone screen.

"Omma" Dahyun said to herself and yes it was correct. The call was indeed from their mom.

"Why is she calling me this time? arghhhh" Jeongyeon said but still he took his phone and answered the phone call.

"Wae?" the first thing that came out from his mouth when he's talking to his mom. Dahyun could only hear sighs and groans from his brother.

"Don't set me up with girls anymore..please. I beg you, omma. I really don't want to have blind dates anymore" Jeongyeon said.

"Wow" Dahyun said to herself and she just giggled hearing the way her brother answered the call from their mom.

"Wae? you wanna know why? cause I'll get married soon!" Jeongyeon said and hearing that statement it made Dahyun's eyes widened, shocked.

"No. You don't hear me wrong. I'll get married. That's what you want, right? I'll hang up the call now" Jeongyeon said and immediately he hung up the phone call.

"Wow oppa.. that really doesn't sound like you at all. You are going to getting married?! wow now I got myself a sister in law.. but who is the girl, oppa??" Dahyun said and she started to cling around Jeongyeon to get the answer.

"Gosh..not you too" Jeongyeon rolled his eyes and went out of his office, so did Dahyun.

"Who is my sister-in-law to be?" Dahyun asked again with her sparkling eyes but Jeongyeon just totally ignored her.

"Oppa..you know curiosity can kill a cat, right?" Dahyun said. Still Jeongyeon ignored her and went downstairs.

At the same time, Nayeon was about to go out to see her best friend to have lunch with and Jeongyeon saw her walking past through his coffee shop from inside.

"Okay. You wanna know, right? that girl.. okay I'll get going" Jeongyeon said pointing out at Nayeon, who was outside the coffee shop.

"REALLY? I KNEW IT! OMG OMG" Dahyun said.

Ignoring his little sister, Jeongyeon hurriedly rushed outside to see Nayeon.

"Babe. Where are you going?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon.

"I'm gonna have lunch with my best friend" Nayeon replied.

"Can I join?" Jeongyeon asked looking at Nayeon.

"Aren't you busy?" Nayeon asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nahh..they can manage it" Jeongyeon replied. Nayeon then nodded.

So both of them were going to the restaurant, a place that was suggested by Jihyo.

As soon as they arrived at the restaurant, Jeongyeon excused himself to go to the washroom whereas Nayeon just straightaway went to the table waiting for Jihyo to come.

"Unnie!" a minute later Jihyo came tapping Nayeon's back before she was seated on the opposite of Nayeon.

"Let's order now! I'm really hungry.. today is my cheat day!" Jihyo said cheerfully.

"Okay. Let's order now" Nayeon replied, smiling and she knew that Jihyo will get surprised anytime soon.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Jeongyeon came back from the washroom and about to sit next to Nayeon.

"Oh.. annyeonghase..yo" Jihyo was flustered to see Jeongyeon.

Jihyo suddenly gestured something to Nayeon and Nayeon just mouthed 'sorry that he is tagged along'.

"Jihyo-ya, this is the guy that I told you about, my boyfriend, Jeongyeon" Nayeon introduced and both Jihyo and Jeongyeon exchanged greetings.

"Woah~ he's so cool.. unnie. You got yourself a guy who owns a coffee shop.. I'm so happy for you" Jihyo said, smiling.

"You should come over to my coffee shop, I'll give you a great discount" Jeongyeon said smiling.

"Really? Gomawo-yo. Definitely, I will" Jihyo replied.

"Okay. Let's eat now.. I need to feed the baby inside too" Nayeon said rubbing her belly.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️