Chapter 49

Mina POV
My eyes then widened when I saw another news popped up.

"After breaking up with ex-fiance, Hirai Momo, an actress, Son Chaeyoung is now in a new relationship" I said out loud. Ugh! Must they mentioned about his ex fiance again?

"Is this really necessary?" I turned to him and he chuckled.

"What? you jealous?" he asked me.

"No, I'm not" I hissed.

"Eyy"

"Since we're at it, mind to talk about her?" I took the opportunity to ask about his ex fiance.

"There's nothing left to talk about her. I had already got over her" he said.

"I was just curious why it turned out that way"

"She was busy with acting and I didn't get to give her enough attention that she wants which I realized it late that girls want the attention"

"Why was that? I thought you're a hopeless romantic kind of man.."

"Says who?" he said looking at me.

"Your books. Romantic genre. Basically, you were like a love coach" I chuckled.

"Experience and Knowledge are two different things. I may advice people through my books but haven't actually experience them. That's why even when a love coach faced a problem, they will get stuck too. They will seek for advice from others" he shrugged. Well, he got a point there.

I nodded and calmly looked outside the window wondering where would he brings me.

"So, girlfriend, where do you wanna go next?" he asked.

"Just bring me anywhere" I said smiling.

"Let's meet some of my friends, they must be in the club at the moment" he said and began to drive to the place.

(At the club)

I decided to just browsing my gallery pictures since Chaeyoung was busy talking and catching up with his friends on the side. I didn't want to interrupt his time with his friends so I just let him be but at the same time I also wondered will the paparrazi come to this place and get another shots that we are basically dating each other?

Ahh.. putting aside that worries I decided to stand on the side playing games in my phone.

"Hello" I jumped a little and groaned because I was so surprised. I looked up to see a black haired man smiling sweetly at me.

"Hello?" I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"You came here with Chaeyoung right? Are you his girlfriend?"

"Yes" I answered shortly.

"It's weird that he didn't keep you around" his statement made me look at him confused.

He sounded very intimidating as well. He laughed a little and I found it pretty annoying.

"What's your name young lady? my name is Jungkook" he gave me that sneaky type of smile.

"Mind your own business, please?" I hissed and continued playing with my phone.

"How can he let a beautiful girl like you slipper out from his arms?" he said.

"Well.. he's just catching up with his friends and I'm not that clingy so I don't need to stick up with him everytime, do I?" I said coldly to that Jungkook man in front of me.

"Wow wow.. feisty, just like my type" he said and I decided to leave the spot to find another spot.

"You know that he wasn't like that when he was with Momo the actress" I sighed hearing the same guy said. I was getting annoyed. That guy really. I chose to ignore him.

"Hey feisty girl, what about $2K for one night?" he approached me again and my eyes widened when he said that. I was so pissed off that I automatically kicked his jewel and he groaned loudly. I walked out the venue and I felt uncomfortable immediately.

"You bitch!" Suddenly I felt my wrist was caught from the guy earlier. I quickly kicked and punched him.

Good thing I still remember my taekwondo skills. I laughed to see him groaning in pain.

"Never mess with me and do you think you can buy me with money, huh?" I hissed angrily as I twisted his hand hard.

"Then how much did Chaeyoung buy you??" he shouted. This guy really!!!

"With love. He showers me with love!" I said making the guy speechless and he screamed random things making people gathered around us.

I saw Chaeyoung ran to me and he asked me what was happening.

"This guy wanted to buy me $2K for one night" I said pointing at Jungkook and immediately Chaeyoung threw a fist on him. Chaeyoung punched him nonstop.

"Oppa, stop!" I stopped him when I realized another news might come out again if he continued doing this. The rest of his friends also came to stop him.

"If you mess with my girlfriend, I'm going to look for you and kill you" Chaeyoung warned that guy. I never seen a guy this furious and so mad because of this.

Chaeyoung took my hand and we walked out from the venue. We stopped in front of the car.

"Sorry.. I should have been by your side all the time" he felt sorry for leaving me alone for talking with his friends.

"It's okay and I am okay. No need to be sorry. Besides, I kicked his jewel earlier" I said chuckling.

"Oh really? he deserves that. By any chance, did he hurt you?" Chaeyoung asked checking my arms and legs and then he looked at my face trying to find if that Jungkook guy hurt me or not.

"No, I hurt him" I said. Suddenly, Chaeyoung hugged me and I found it odd.

"I will send you home" he said and I nodded. We got into the car and he drove me home.

"I promise I won't leave you alone next time" he said kissing me on my forehead before I got out from the car.

"Okay.. Goodnight sweetheart" I said.

"I love you. See you soon"

— to be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️
This book will be finished
in two more chapters.. stay tuned!
Thanks for waiting~ ❤️💜