Chapter 19

(In Tzuyu's car)

No One POV
After meeting Chaeyoung, Sana let out her disappointment towards Tzuyu.

"Next time.. don't ever say yes to a random offer. You got that?" as always Sana nagged Tzuyu.

"What was that earlier?" Tzuyu asked raising her eyebrows.

"What?" Sana replied.

"Surprisingly you weren't strict to him.." Tzuyu replied.

"Yeah because you're lucky.. the contract and everything was flawless. But honestly, I don't like it when you got an offer from a guy.. you know how I am, right? they must see me first before offering you.." here comes the preach.

"Gosh.. Chaeyoung is my old friend"

"Friends or whatever.. they must see me first, understood?!"

"Yah I brought you here anyway.. so stop being a boss" Tzuyu replied rolling her eyes.

"I'm your manager, Tzuyu-ya. I'm the one who needs to take care of you so please.. listen to me"

"Arasseo arasseo. Now drive.. I'm hungry" Tzuyu said, pouting.

"Okay.. where my Tzuyu wanna eat?"

(In the evening, in Jeongyeon's car)

Jeongyeon was driving his car. He and Dahyun were on their way going home.

"I'll prepare dinner at home later" Dahyun stated but clearly Jeongyeon wasn't really listening because his mind was elsewhere.

'Should I meet her? no? argghh!' the sentence that kept on running on his head.

"Oppa.. are you listening?" Dahyun tapped her brother's shoulder.

"Wae?" Jeongyeon answered after realizing Dahyun was talking to him.

"Nevermind. Just focus driving.." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

Just then, after the few minutes ride, there was a lady walking on the side of the road.

"Ahh that's our lady neighbour! ouh~ she must be feeling cold right now.." Dahyun suddenly pointed at that lady.

Jeongyeon's eyes immediately following that lady that Dahyun was talking about, and yeah obviously that lady neighbour is Nayeon. He looked at where Nayeon is heading to, he then lowered down the mirror and decided to talk to her.

"Get in the car. It's really cold" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon knew that voice but she ignored. He drove his car slow following Nayeon's walking pace.

"I know you don't wanna talk to me but please accept my kindness.. will you?" Jeongyeon pleaded.

"Unnie..just get in.." Dahyun interrupted and hearing Dahyun's voice, Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

'Who is she?' Nayeon mumbled to herself.

"Just get in okay? we're going to the same way anyway" Jeongyeon pleaded again as he finally stopped the car.