Chapter 4

(Early in the morning, at Jeongyeon's apartment)

No One POV
"Argh!!! whose making sound early in this morning???" Jeongyeon groaned as he heard there was some noise coming from his next door.

"It's still 7am. Gosh!" Jeongyeon groaned again when he looked at his phone to see what time was it.

And what's more annoying, the noise didn't go away. Jeongyeon then forced to get up from his bed, still with his messy hair he went out his apartment to check why there was a noise coming from the next door but then right when he was opening his door, there was a lady, a pretty lady to be exact, who was about to knock Jeongyeon's door.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for the noise. I'm your new neighbour. Please treat me well" the lady greeted while giving Jeongyeon rice cake.

"Ahh nae" Jeongyeon was flustered but still he accepted the rice cake from the pretty lady - the new neighbour of his.

"Then.. I'll get going" the lady said, smiling and then she went back to her apartment.

*An hour later*

(At the coffee shop)

"Whoa~ you're early, manager-nim!" Mina who just came to the coffee shop greeted Jeongyeon who was sitting on the table drinking his coffee. Mina, that day, happened to come to work early too, since she always came late to work.

"Oo" Jeongyeon replied with his tone a bit different.

"Wae wae? is there something happened?" Mina asked after she noticed her bestfriend's mood.

"Nothing. I just didn't have enough sleep. There was someone moved to the house next door so yeah today I woke up early than my usual days"

"Really? then that's good. A new neighbour" Mina said, smiling widely.

"Neighbours are troublesome" Jeongyeon said sipping his coffee.

"Hahaha whatever it is. Congrats for having a new neighbour" Mina said, putting her apron and started doing her work.

(At Son Fashion Co.)

Chaeyoung POV
"Good morning sir! why did you call me?" my assistant asked me.

"I wanna see the list of companies that are joining for the competition later" I said.

"This is the file, sir" the assistant gave me the file and I looked through the file while having him to explain to me every details.

"So we're not gonna change the dress?" he looked at me differently.

"What?"

"Nothing sir.." with his face showing a little bit bothered. Talking about the dress made me reminded of the girl who just carelessly said something about picking the other dress instead. Who is that girl? Just don't tell me she's like a fortune-teller or something.

"Tell me what's on your mind" I said looking at my assistant.

"I..umm..personally think the red one is better too than the purple one" he said slowly.

"Ah really? How many hours do we have till the competition starts?" I asked.

"Hmm roughly 3 to 4 hours sir.. it will starts at 2pm" he responded.