Chapter 10

No One POV
"Chaeyoung-ssi!!!!" Mina screamed and ran towards Chaeyoung as she saw a car coming towards him. As the car came near, Mina with all her might.. she pulled Chaeyoung and as a result both fell down on the ground hugging each other.

"Are you okay Mina-ssi?" Chaeyoung was flustered when he realized his body was on top of Mina when she pulled him. Immediately, he got up and pulled Mina up too.

"I'm okay. How about you? are you okay?" Mina asked worriedly.

"Yeah like you see I'm all fine. But how did you.. go here? weren't you sleeping earlier?"

"Yeah I just woke up" Mina replied and suddenly she cursed under her breath about how reckless that person was driving that almost hit Chaeyoung.

"Thank god you're safe" Mina added and Chaeyoung was looking at her weirdly.

"Hmm..?" his face expression was like asking for some explanation.

"Ahh..nothing.." Mina quickly avoid his stares.

"I think we should go home. You should rest Mina-ssi" Chaeyoung said when he was looking at his watch.

"Yeah I think so too we should go home now"

"Get into a car. Let me clean up the place earlier"

"No. Let's clean up together. It's only right for us to do it together" Mina being stern.

"Are you sure you're okay? cause I bet you bumped your head a little just now" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"It's okay..I'm still fine" Mina insisted to go with Chaeyoung to clean their fishing spot area and returning back what they had rented.

*Few hours ago*

(At Son Fashion Co.)

Because of Momo's video had gone viral, there were so many reporters were waiting for Chaeyoung outside the company and also his house.

Chaeyoung's secretary been trying to call Chaeyoung to know where he is but couldn't. Actually Mina knew that these things will happen so that's the reason why she was literally kidnapping him to avoid the nosy reporters.

"Gosh. CEO-nim has been turning off his phone since last night. Where could he be at this hour?" the secretary asked himself.

His secretary even checked the article written for Momo, many of her anti-fans started to ask her to quit her job and calling her a gold digger Momo now.

"Why the heck he's dating Momo? and their marriage is only in less than a month? gosh.. my head hurts" the secretary groaned again.

(In the evening)

Jeongyeon went to buy 6 cans of beer at the convenience store and then he went back to his car to go home. Suddenly his phone rang and when he saw who was calling him, it was his mother, he sighed but reluctantly he answered it.

"Oh omma wae?" Jeongyeon said.

"Adeul~ (my son~) how are you? why you didn't call me? are you really busy?" his mom said on the phone.

"I'm fine and yeah been busy taking care of the cafe"

"Have you finished the side dishes that I gave you last month?"

"Eung"

"Adeul~ aren't you going to get married? I really want a daughter in law. Your sister is really not so reliable. Why do I even have a daughter like her?"

"Omma. Please stop talking about marriage" Jeongyeon felt annoyed.

"Wae?"

"I'm hanging up" Jeongyeon then hung up the phone call without even answering his mom's question and then he drove his car.

(At Jeongyeon's apartment)

Jeongyeon was sitting on the living room, he felt frustrated about what had happened earlier especially between him and Mina. He took his phone out, he searched over and looked at every pictures he took with Mina before.

"Wae Mina wae??? why not me?" Jeongyeon spoke his mind and he recalled things that happened that day.

"Yah. Is he that guy in your dream?"

"Yeah"

"But why? why are you going out with him? who gives you the right to go with him??"

"It's up to me! I'm just trying save him! if not.. someone will hit him by a car tonight!"

"What?"

"Just let me be. Mianhae"

Jeongyeon started to open up a beer can and started drinking till he finished up to 4 cans. He was already drunk. He even kissed Mina's picture on his phone, kissing her lips precisely. He even started giggling and mumbling afterwards.

"Am I not a man to you? hahaha I'm a man that you would be satisfied with.."

Seconds later, his personality changed again..

"Ahh maybe..I'm sexually frustrated..is that's the case..?"

His personality kept on changing every 5 seconds. As his eyes getting heavy, he took off his clothes and went to his bed, sleeping.

(Meanwhile, outside the apartment)

"Ahh that's my room~~" Nayeon smiling as she pointed at the door and she was staggering.

As she reached the door, she tried to focus on pressing the door passcode multiple times and then the door was opened.

"Ehh? the door is already opened~" Nayeon said giggling. Yeah..she was drunk.

After that she walked into the apartment and slowly taking off her clothes, still staggering. When she saw a bed, she threw herself to the bed.

(The next day)

Jeongyeon woke up with his head feeling so heavy because he was so drunk last night. Then he did some body stretching.

But, as he turned to his left side of the bed, he was surprised that he saw a figure and he started to shout in shock.

"Yah! why why... why are you here???"

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️