Chapter 39

A/N: Smut scene alert 😋
G E T Y O U R B O D Y R E A D Y! 😋

Nayeon POV
"I know you're holding it" I said slowly and then my eyes automatically looking at his pants.

Slowly..I placed my palm on his bulge. OMG.. it was a bit hard. He indeed was holding it from watching the sex scene earlier. I stroked it back and forth which that woke him up. He looked at me surprised of my action.

I grinned as I leaned in and press my lips to his ear. I breathed heavily. My hands were still stroking his bulge and he groaned.

I looked at him, he had the hungry eyes. Then I began to undo the button of his jeans and slowly pull down his zipper. At that moment, I could tell that he was itching to take off the fabric around him. He took off his shirt and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. His clothes were all on the floor.

Looking at how exposed he was, I somehow blushed profusely. I stood up taking off my shirt revealing me in bra and slid my skirt and panties off my hips letting it fall to the floor. He stared at my body with hungry eyes.

He slowly took off my bra and then he cupped my breasts and that made me moaned a little. He stood up and kissed me on my lips slowly. But soon he kissed me really hard when I pushed myself into him and I could feel his dick was harden. While kissing with him, I placed my palm on his cock and started to rub it with kissing pace.

As we paused the kiss, I grinned and bashfully dropped to my knees in front of him. He knew what was I about to do so I leaned in and kissed his thigh. He groaned and grasped at my sholder pulling me forward. He then looked down at me with lustful expressions. Look how hungry he has been.

I trailed my fingers down his abdomen till it reached his cock, it was twitching from the sensation. I held his cock in my palm and start to move it. I could hear his moan. I like the way his eyes are closed and his breathing was quick.

I didn't know why I was like that but I felt like I want to taste him. I leaned down and kissed the tip. He gasped and looked down at me.

"Did you just.." Jeongyeon said and I didn't answer. Instead,  I kept doing it then I bring the head into my mouth and swirling my tongue around his hard cock.

He moaned loudly and grasped the back of my head. I bring him in slowly, adjusting to his size. He has the average size but it's still big for me. He groaned again as I suck him in my throat.

"Fuck..." he moaned and hearing that, I sucked on him harder.

Stroking him with my tongue and licking precum off his tip. I sucked him faster to make him cum.

He watched me sucking him off.. I could see his jaw tensed. I sucked while swirling my tongue, rubbing his cock faster.

"Nayeon-ah.. I'm gonna.." but I didn't stop. I sucked him slower but deeper.

"Ahh.." he moaned. His moan is making me crazy. That was the time I started to savour his taste and lewdly watching him as he was going to cum.

He groaned my name as he bucked his hips and cummed into my mouth. I swallowed before taking his cock out of my mouth.

"I love you" he said taking in every curve of my body.

I stood up and straddled his hips before kissing him letting my tongue intruded his mouth so he could taste how delicious he is. He looked back at me out of breath and very high.

"Let's do it. It's safe" I said, whispering in his ear.

"Okay. Your turn" he said, smirking. He then picked me up and took me to the bed.

He hovered above me kissing and sucking at my sensitive neck. He trailed his hand down my body, playing with my nipples before cupping them.

I looked at him with a total lustful eyes. He was then overtaken with pleasure and his fingers find its place. I groaned from the heat that is welling up inside me and the tingling sensation from the anticipation.

He rolled his tongue across the roof of my mouth as he entered  two fingers inside of me. I couldn't help moaning hard. I whimpered as he put his fingers deeper.

I bit my lip and he moaned. Then he moved another finger inside me and fingering them faster.

Oh fuck. My mind was going blank. I can feel myself building, reaching my climax.

"Don't cum yet" he smirked and immediately
removed his fingers and braced himself on his forearms on each side of my head. He looked down at me and kissed me passionately.

Feeling his cock in front of my pussy I felt really high and then I felt it inside. He thrusted his cock inside and I was clutching onto him for dear life as the pain ripped through me and my body adjusted to his size.

He tensed and grinded his teeth. For how long did we not do it. I moaned louder to his ear as he thrusted deeper and he rocked his hips as he grinded against me.

I moaned as he pulled out of me and then proceeded to push back in. I felt so full. So full of him. He then laying on my side curled in a C, facing my back and curled around me. He then began fucking me from behind, hard and fast. Thrusting into me deeply and breathing heavily in my ear.

I was breathing too hard and my heart was skipping. It felt to good. Like really really good. Then.. I could feel him getting closer as his movements became more urgent. I could feel it too, it was building inside. Helplessly I clawed at his back and moaned his name.

"Cum for me..." I said.

I let go around him and he growled from the tightness and bit into my shoulder.

"Fuck!"

He came into me..hot and hard, hitting my spot inside of me. He pulled out of me and grabbed his cock, letting out any more he had onto me. It felt so nice.

Feeling so tired after the sex, we laid down on the bed together entangled with each other. My head resting against him as he stroked my hair.

"Gomawo.." he said smiling and I just hugged him tightly. Slowly we drifted to sleep in each other's hug.

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻‍♀️