Chapter 47

(At the coffee shop)

No One POV
"What's the meaning of my dream earlier? I saw Chaeyoung and paparazzi. Oh come on.. why can't I solve the pieces" Mina kept on repeating the same words over and over again.

"What are you doing?" Jeongyeon poked Mina's waist and that startled Mina. She was cleaning the clean table non-stop.

"Ohh nothing.. ah! what is the time now?" Mina pulled up Jeongyeon's wrist to look at his watch to see what time is it.

"1.20 pm" she hurriedly took off her apron and gave it to Jeongyeon.

"Err..manager-nim, I need to go somewhere now" Mina said in urgent tone.

"Arasseo.. go now" Jeongyeon said rolling her eyes.

"Thanks manager-nim! You're the best!" Mina said and quickly went to change her clothes. She was excited to go to get a signature from the author 'C'.

"Lucky that you're her sister" Jeongyeon just shook his head seeing Mina always run off from work.

Mina POV
After changing my clothes, I hurriedly grab a taxi and went to the the library cafe. I reached the venue 7 minutes to 2pm. I got off the taxi and as I entered the building, there was a lot of paparazzi taking photos. It was no surprise because even I myself curious how does the author looks like.

The venue was full of people and it was packed. To be honest, hmm I don't really like crowded area but for the sake of meeting my favourite author I wouldn't mind.

I saw everyone was holding the book to get the autograph. I opened my bag and thank god I did not forget about it. Suddenly, I tripped and someone got me.

"Than-.."

"Be careful babe" I was surprised that it was actually Chaeyoung. He was wearing a black cap. I wonder why he was here.

"How do you know I'm here?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"This" he said pointing at the book that I was hugging. Ah right! then he pulled me out from the crowd and brought me to the side.

"I didn't expect there are a lot of people despite of the short notice last night" I commented, it was seriously packed.

"I knew you would be here" he said.

I turned to the stage, there was an emcee went up the stage.

"Hello everyone! thank you for coming to the signing autograph event. I'm sure everyone must be curious who is the mysterious author, right???"

"NAEEEEE" the crowd answered. Whoa who is the author really.

"I'm so nervous" I said honestly.

"Why would you? gosh" Chaeyoung chuckled looking at me.

"How would I not? the author is like my favourite author. This is how I fangirl" I was really excited and nervous at the same time.

"Before that.. let's watch this video" the emcee said pointing at the big screen.

The video showed all the hard work published by the author. Oh I'm dying to know. The place suddenly became dark.