Chapter 14

(At the Coffee Shop)

No One POV
"Instead of blaming each other..Marry me" Nayeon spoke her mind.

"Marry?!!" Jeongyeon raised his voice. The word 'marry' itself is the word that Jeongyeon didn't want to hear the most and now Nayeon said that to him.

"That's the best decision I could make! I know it was my fault for getting drunk that night but.. you were the one who did it..making me pregnant!" Nayeon tried to calm herself.

"It wasn't intentional!! you should know that!" Jeongyeon responded, frustrated.

"Then what? what do you want me to do? abortion? killing this baby?" Nayeon said looking at Jeongyeon.

"Yes" he replied, ruffling his hair frustrated.

"What? what did you say?" Nayeon couldn't believed what just came out from Jeongyeon's mouth.

Jeongyeon let out a deep sigh again.

"Is that really my child? who knows that you purposely went to my house that night and made me responsible of it" the harsh words came out from Jeongyeon's mouth.

"Huh?" the only word Nayeon could replied because she was too shocked to hear those words from Jeongyeon.

"Ahh whatever! I'm gonna go out to take some fresh air" Jeongyeon said and he left leaving Nayeon crying alone in his office.

Jeongyeon went downstairs, he immediately searched for Mina.

"Yes?" Mina answered.

"Can you go to my office and look after Nayeon? I'm gonna go out" Jeongyeon said and Mina nodded.

Mina went upstairs to the office and was surprised seeing Nayeon was crying her heart out.

"Unnie..why are you crying?" Mina said as she approached Nayeon and patted her back trying to calm her down.

There was no answer from Nayeon but Mina still patiently waiting for Nayeon to say something. Mina grabbed some tissue to give 'em to Nayeon.

"It's okay..tell me unnie" Mina said again.

"I think..I'm started to like him.." Nayeon trailed off.

"Really?" Mina didn't know how to react to that but still she was glad that if Nayeon really likes Jeongyeon.

"Maybe.. I'm not sure yet but he just dumped me" Nayeon said slowly as she calmed down. Not sure if she was telling the truth but she wasn't ready to announce that she's pregnant.

"Hmm try to give him some time, unnie. He's not that cold-hearted like what you think.. I've known him for quite a long time. Just like he doesn't really talk to his sister but he still cares about her. He can't really expresses his feelings very well.. oh yeah, in case if you don't know.. he's my bestfriend actually but here he's my boss" Mina said making Nayeon calmer a bit.

"I barely know him but yeah he's attractive though.."

"Umm attractive? yeah maybe..haha but yeah just give him some time to think..I'm sure he'll think about it, unnie" Mina said and Nayeon finallg stopped crying.