Chapter 2

(At Son Fashion Co.)

Mina POV
"Chaeng?" I said to myself. I was so sure that he was the guy in my dream. Never knew that I would found him here. I took a look at him but I guess he didn't remember me.

That time there was a group presenting the fashion clothes; red, purple, blue and yellow dresses. I suddenly remembered this scene appeared in my dream.

"Chaeng, you gotta choose the red one! red!!! or else you will lose to the other company in that competition!" I wanted to scream but it would be weird if I do that.

Besides, I'm merely a part-timer who works at the coffee shop and they wouldn't believe what I say even though what I'm gonna say is all true.

"Purple one, sir?" one of the employees asked.

"YES. Don't make me repeat that. We're going to showcase the purple one. PERIOD." Chaeng stated. He sounded charismatic though.

BUT....!

"Andwae!! the purple one, andwae!! choose the red one instead!" unknowingly I said what's on my mind too loud.

Gosh! what did you just do Mina-ya?!

After saying that, everyone turned to me and looking at me weirdly. Oops!

"Who are you? why are you interrupting our meeting?" somebody in the meeting room asked. Everyone else was mumbling, only god knows what were they saying.

"Err.. I.. just.. think it's better for you to choose the red one" I said in a small voice but still wanted to convince them.

"Na-ga! (leave!)" the CEO's assistant shouted and the two guards immediately dragged me.

"Choose the red one! You must!" I shouted despite being dragged.

"Choose the red one if you want to win!!!" I shouted again from outside the meeting room. Not sure if they heard me though.

"Pfft! Just wait and see.. you'll regret your decision for not choosing the red one" I said, blowing air from my mouth.

Feeling so annoyed, I hurriedly went to the elevator and pressed the going down button. However, the elevator took time to go up.

"Gosh! must I wait? sheez" I sighed.

"Sir, you've meeting later after lunch" I heard some footsteps.. hmm there was a group coming.

"Okay" somebody responded.

"Don't tell me... please please.. don't tell me.. they're going to ride an elevator with me? please don't.. please.. pretty please.." I said to myself while closing my eyes.

"Aren't you going to come in?" I opened my eyes and saw that they were waiting for me to come in. I turned to see there was the Mr CEO earlier.

'Shit!' I cursed under my breath.

I entered in and gosh it was so damn awkward. He stood beside me and he's tall. So he's my future husband? if he knows about it, I wonder what's his thought.

Ding. The elevator opened. He and others went out the elevator and yeah followed by me. But then, suddenly bunch of reporters came inside approaching Chaeng.

"Son Chaeyoung ssi.. is it true that you're going to get married next month with the actress?" every reporter asked the same thing.

Ahh Son Chaeyoung is his name. But why am I not worried despite knowing that he'll not get married to his fiance? Was it because I knew that he'll ended up marrying me? but.. I've to be cautious too. Dreams may have variables too. So, it may happens or it may changes.

"We'll not answer any questions. Please give us ways, thank you" the employees stopped the reporters from asking.

(At the coffee shop)

"Mina-ya?" Jeongyeon snapped his fingers in front of my face. I just came back from that company few minutes ago and didn't realize that I was daydreaming.

"Oh?" I said..

"Are you okay? is there anything happened earlier?" Jeongyeon asked.

He's the weird one. He always nagging but still caring at the same time. I wonder if he likes me or hates me.

"Yeah I'm okay" I said.

"Then that's good. Go back to work" he smiled.

"Oh Jeongyeon-ah.. I found him!" I said grinning.

"Huh? him? who?" Jeongyeon's face turned serious.

"Yeah. That guy in my dream" I couldn't help smiling and then I sang a new by song TWICE - Likey. Me likey me likey likey likey~

"What??"

— To be continued —

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻