Chapter 24

(At Nayeon's apartment)
No One POV
"Oh Jihyo-ya!!" Nayeon said. Jeongyeon just furrowing his eyebrows.

"Unnie~ It's been a while... so how's the house? do you like it?" her friend, Jihyo replied.

"Yeah it's really been awhile. The house? I really like it.. thanks to you that I got this house. Oh yeah.. you should come here cause I've a lot of story to share to you, Jihyo-ya"

"Should I come over tonight? I'm near to your neighbourhood at the moment"

"Yeah why not? I really miss you babe!" Nayeon squealed and then she smiled at Jeongyeon.

"Alright unnie. I'll come over.. gonna buy some something first" Jihyo said and then she hung up.

"Is that your friend?" Jeongyeon asked as Nayeon sat next to him. Nayeon nodded.

"She's the friend that I told you.. the one who helped me to get this house" Nayeon said.

"Ahh really? I guess I've to go home before she comes then.. so that both of you can have a great time chatting.. now umm let me clean this house a bit" Jeongyeon stood up and started to clean.

"Clean freak" Nayeon hissed.

After Jeongyeon was done. He immediately hugged Nayeon and kissed her on the cheek and forehead.

"Goodnight and have a sweetdream later" Nayeon said.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Jeongyeon replied and Nayeon nodded. Jeongyeon then went out from her house and Nayeon decided to continue watching TV while waiting for Jihyo to come.

*Few minutes later*

Jihyo pressed the doorbell and Nayeon opened up the door. Both of them were hugging each other.

"Your house is really clean, unnie" Jihyo said and Nayeon just scoffed.

"Have a seat" Jihyo then sat on the sofa.

"I bought you this" Jihyo gave Nayeon some household gift for Nayeon.

"Gomawo" Nayeon smiled.

"So what's up?" Jihyo asked.

"Hmm how should I start..?"

"Gosh. Just tell me already"

"I've a boyfriend" Nayeon said smiling. She definitely couldn't hide her smile.

"Who is he? is he handsome? what does he do for living??"

"Hmm before I tell you who is he.. I gotta thank you a lot for introducing me this house. Cause.. umm.. you know what? my boyfriend is just the guy next door" Nayeon said, smiling again.

"What? OMG you must be kidding me! h-how on earth..????!" Jihyo asked.

"Well something happened but anyways he is a coffee shop owner. His name is Jeongyeon"

"Woah~ you hit the jackpot, unnie" Jihyo said feeling proud that her bestfriend got herself a boyfriend.

"You should introduce him, unnie. I'm really curious to know how does he looks like.. it has been how many years already since you last dated" Jihyo said.

"and..I have another news" Nayeon said and Jihyo's face enlightened as she expected the news to be a good news.

Without any hesitation, Nayeon grabbed Jihyo's hand and she put it on her belly. Jihyo was flustered by her sudden action.

"Don't tell me-.." even before Jihyo finished talking, Nayeon already nodded.

"Jeongyeon is the father of the child?" Jihyo asked and Nayeon nodded again.