Chapter 52

Jadens POV
I didn't know how to feel about the whole day, I knew I like her she is literally all I can think about. I wake up in the morning with her on my mind I got to sleep with her on my mind. In the last 4 month all I've ever wanted was to be in her presence, even if she was mad at me all I want is her.

Whitneys been making some bold moves on me and I honestly don't know how to handle myself. Every time I touch her it send shivers down my spine and makes the hairs on my arm stand up, and I cant get enough of it.

As we sit on the bench taking in the flowers and the sky and can't keep my eyes off of how peaceful she looks sitting there. Just taking in how her freckles connect like the stars in the sky and how her eyes have little specks of gold in them and how her lips are the perfect shade of pink. Damn those lips

All I wanted to do was kiss those damn lips. "Jaden" I hear as my heart starts to beat rapidly, I turn my head to look at her sitting there. She turns her body to face me looking at me with those gorgeous green eyes of hers. She puts cups my face this her hands ribbing my check with her thumbs ad she slowly leans in and kisses me "you mean a lot to me Hossler" she said smirking still so close as she kisses me again this time more intense as my hands travel up her back up to her face pulling away taking in everything "you take my breath away whitney" I say embracing her into a hug. We sat there on the bench for the rest of the night getting lost in conversation till we feel asleep.

Whitney POV
I woke up on Jadens back as the sun started to come up. "What time is it" i said placing my head back down on his should realizing theres a puddle of drool on his shoulder. "Its 6:00 am We feel asleep on the bench last night" he said as we made it back to the front of the house. He sat me down and we walked back into the house going our separate ways. I walked into my room and closed the door sliding down it "i can't believe I'm falling more in love with Jaden Hossler" I said with the biggest smile on my face. What is this boy doing to me, why am I feeling like this? At least you already know his mom right? What could go wrong?