Chapter 33

Whitney POV
I made chase get up and get ready as Anthony and payton were already dressed. When he came out we walked down stairs together, and loaded onto the bus. When Cynthia got on the bus she didn't even look upset or mad at the fact the she just broke up with him. She went and sat down by yewsif like literally nothing happened. As we made our way to the venue I could feel all the tension on the bus and I hated it. We pulled up to the venue and all the girls started screaming, as we sat our stuff down in the back I pulled chase a side "hey everything is gonna be okay" i said holding his hands "it just hurts because I actually really like her" he said placing his head on my shoulder "i know but today you need to just pull it together, okay?" I said lifting his head up "yeah" he said wiping his tears "okay go wash your face then ill meet you out there okay" i said pointing towards the door.

I walk out of the back and make my way to my spot for the meet and great. "Is he okay" any said walking over to me "hopefully I don't want him crying on a fan" i said giggling a little  "haha yeah that would be awkward" ant said we both just laughed. The meet and greet started and we meet all of the fans "wow your so pretty" one of the girls said "omg thank you so much baby" I said back giving her a hug "I know everyone probably ask you this but are you and Jaden dating?" She said Anthony and Jaden both look at me "no we are just friends" i said smiling it got so awkward. "Well it was nice meeting you" i said as she walked to Anthony. After the meet and greet we went on stage and danced and had fun.

we said bye and headed to the back. "Hey Cynthia can I talk to you" i said pulling her to a hall way in the back "yeah whats up?" She said "why did you lie about breaking up with chase?" I said "I didn't know how to tell him that I had to break up with him because my parents didn't want me to dat him because well he's older than me" she said "you understand that if you would have told him the truth he would be so upset and hurt right" i said mad "yeah I know" she said "well if you don't tell him in the next 24 hours I will he doesn't deserve to think he did something wrong" i said "I'll try" i just rolled my eyes and started to walked to the back room when.

 "Hey Cynthia can I talk to you" i said pulling her to a hall way in the back "yeah whats up?" She said "why did you lie about breaking up with chase?" I said "I didn't know how to tell him that I had to break up with him because my parents didn't...

I seen a couple girls walked back with Jaden. "hi Anthony" one of the girls say walking back over to Jaden "hey guys". I trusted him so I just waved at the girls and walked into the room Anthony was about to enter. "Im exhausted guys and I have the biggest headache I said laying down on the couch" i laid there for about two minutes before I passed out. After a while I woke up half asleep squinting my eyes to Jaden carrying me bridal style through the empty venue.