Chapter 51

Whitney's POV
"Hello" i said trying to regain my self as I picked my shirt up an put it back on. "Me and ant just wanted to know what store you two were in" he said "oh we are in the boutique about to check out" i said grabbing the clothes as me and jaden walked out of the dressing room. "Okay on our way bye" he said hanging up. As we made it to the check out the girl started ringing us out "you two look familiar" she said "he's from tiktok" i said pointing at Jaden "omg yes Jaden" she said low key screaming on the inside. We made small talk and I paid for the stuff "can I get a picture before you leave" she said "yeah for sure" he said I took her phone and snapped a picture. We then left meeting griff and ant out side "i never asked you how 13 reasons why was going" ant said as we walked "oh I never started it" i said looking over at Jaden and back down. "Well you suck" ant said walking a head of us as we walked back to the house.

As we made it back I changed in to a white tank top and some red sweats and grabbed a book in went out side to lay in this little bed thing. As I was laying there Jaden comes out snd lays next to me as I read the third Harry poter book. As I lay there reading I feel Jaden arm going around my me and i lay on his chest still reading. "Im glas your not ready in yhe bathroom like always" he said chuckling I just moved my eyes to look up at him. He started to brush his finger through my hair "why do you always read in the bathtub" Jaden said "u-uh its just a safe place" i said pushing my glasses up to my face flipping to the next page. "The day... after my dads funeral everyone came to the house" i said my blinking back tears. "They were all saying oh sorry they were and what not but it just made me mad why are they sorry it's not there fault" i said closing my book. "So i went up stairs to my room i could still here everyone down stairs and I just wanted to be alone" i said "so i went into the bathroom and sat in my bathtub and just broke down crying to trying to collect my thoughts" i said my voice cracking as Jadens grip on my got tighter. "Its just my thinking space I guess" i said laying my head on his bare chest "do you miss him" he said I could feel his eyes burning into me "yeah a lot, but I know he's always with me" i said as I look at him in his eyes, are forehead touching. He brought one leg up and held me in his arms. when I seen griff walk through and took a picture "just kiss already" he said causing us all the laugh. We are just laid there for a while till we decided to go walk around. We walked around a bit till I had to use the bathroom at the little resort place we were looking around at there gardens filling in time before we went to eat dinner. As I was walking back to the door leading outside I see Jaden making a tiktok and I just stood inside and watched laughing him as he try to practice a dance.

We he finished I walked out laughing at how crazy he just looked as people walked past "why are you laughing" he said confused "oh nothing" i said grabbing his hand and pulling us back to the trail as tingles go up my arm from his touch

We he finished I walked out laughing at how crazy he just looked as people walked past "why are you laughing" he said confused "oh nothing" i said grabbing his hand and pulling us back to the trail as tingles go up my arm from his touch. As we get to the last garden It was already dark and you could see the moon and the stars shinning onto the color flower bed we sat down in front of. It was so quite but it was a comfortable quite we just looked up at the sky. "Jaden" i said stilling looking up, he turned his head to look at me as I turned to face him "i just wanted to... um.... shit I don't know how to say this" I love you duh, or will you be my boyfriend yeah im a pussy thats not gonna happen.

I couldn't say what I wanted to so I just held he checks in my hand and place a kiss on his lips "you mean a lot to me Hossler" i said smirking as I place another kiss on his lips.